Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-10 11:55:12

Name: Arhwen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Arhwen's Full Profile]

I finally got to meet gorgeous Arhwen on Monday and what an experience. From messages to telephone to greeting.
Totally amazing.
I got to her place and she met me by the door in the most sexy outfit. Just could not keep my eyes off this gorgeous sexy woman. I think i had asked for a goodboy treatment but damn i could not resist getting a badboy treatment. After my shower she gave me a Massage wich was amazing as i opted for a sports with a kink of sensual. Best massage ever.
After the massage we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.
It was a real gf experience. Time went by so quickly, we didn't even notice that i even got back to work late. Not that im complaining or anything.

Will i return, oh hell yeah.
Thanks for the most amazing time Arhwen.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Arhwen - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Clearwater Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-11 14:00:58

You sir walk into my place looking like a mighty fine piece of eye candy. Surely I won't be able to keep my hand's off you. Yummy:)
Giddy
Giddy - Re: Review - Arhwen - Clearwater Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 08:14:55

So, a well deserved review for Miss A – I am speechless, not even google could assist me with the wording to describe and explain how Amazing this Woman is!
A sudden change of plans for a weekend booking and I could not have asked for a better person to be with!
My will to live paled in comparison with my will to get laid! I said yes, and she said yes!
We flirted, gossiped, and in truth, I had already, in my mind, tipped into bed with her on various occasions!
Arms were held back, legs moved up, bodies flipped, turned, licked, and tucked. It was furious and unforgettable!
She skilfully played the part of my perfect lover, and in return, I played out my perfect fantasy!
The calm and collected times on the other hand, in between the above mentioned, were just as Amazing, her personality and befriending skills with my unknown new friends was a breeze for her and mastered through the unknown, as we did not know each other!
It was a weekend never to forget and at a reasonable price which, cannot be compared to the value and determination to please she provides! Making this experience Priceless!
Highly Recommended!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 08:42:44

Hello you with the sexy legs and ass.

I should be the one thanking you for a really awesome relaxing weekend and new friends made.

I would have to say It was quite easy for me as everyone this past weekend has a similar mind set /belief system.

And thanks to my weekend I have a new dress and a new vision which I need to accomplish so I will be staying in the industry until I have my land In the mountains so many punters can thank you for me extending my stay on ESA. That is unless someone is prepared to invest in my dream but then again I'm used to working for what I have :)

Thank you sir for being a real gentleman throughout as well as for providing me with amazing sex ando multiple organisms :) (reminiscing)

If you think Your weekend away left you in awe you should trade places with me for a bit ;)

I can't wait for our MMF so more fantasies could become a reality ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed both you and my weekend :)
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Review - Arhwen - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-10 22:00:08

Been sitting here staring at my pc screen for about 10 minutes not knowing what the hell to say.This crazy,fun,erotic and magnificent encounter,started off in a round about way in January this year,although the past month is probably more relevant to this review.I first had contact with Arhwen after she responded to a specific request that I posted on the forum...At first I never made contact back as in all my wisdom and even after Ahrwen had given me sound advise I decided to choose someone else....This turned out to be a disaster. I then contacted Arwhen and made what I thought was a semi arrangement for a later date....As it turns out I never kept the appointment nor did I get back to her... As can be expected she was not t0o happy with my lack of communication.We sent each other messages and decided to just move on..I am a strange person and the thought of having someone,even a stranger think ill of me does not work for me.I made contact with her and said I would like a booking and as soon as possible...This brings us to today...I pulled up outside her venue and thought to myself that this could end up being a bad idea..The chemistry would probably not be there,and in order to have fun I need to at least like the person.I know it is already too late for the short version but let me try move things along...We got on well...I felt very comfortable with her.She is very good at what she does and either she enjoys what she does or she is a brilliant actress.I knew I was in for a treat when she asked me how many times can you cum?...The edging she does is brilliant...I was shaking like I was having a fit or something...I had no control...weird but oh so nice.To sum it up...I had fun,I enjoyed spending time with this absolute lady and I drove the 52km back home very pleased with the world.
Thank you Ahrwen, all the confusion and misunderstandings seemed to make the meeting even better..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-11 17:11:57

@ jotopper I am pleased to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did. If I were a actress then I am brilliant because my matress was drenched :)

Thank you for clearing the air as well as for a really well spent afternoon in great company :)
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Review - Arhwen - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-06 10:44:50

Area: West Rand/Ruimsig

This is my second visit to Sexy Arhwen.
Arrived at the gate and phoned her to open. Love the venue as there is no security looking at you funny.
I was a little nervous, don't know why as this was my second time with her.
Walked in and she was standing there in a little black mini looking so sexy.
Went upstairs, showered and went back to the room with a towel wrapped around my waist wich came off in a flash. Just couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other.
Playtime on the bed and loved the edging wich im getting better at controlling. Then for the amazing massage, absolutely loved it. Sports mixed with sensual. She asked me to turn over and started edging again. This is the most amazing orgasim ive ever experienced.
We sat and chatted for a while before i showered again. I think we went over the time booked but she is not a clock watcher. When it was time to leave still couldn't keep our hand and lips to ourselves. If i had more time i would just started all over again.

Thank you Arhwen or the amazing experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-09 07:46:46

@ carailho it pleases me to know you where happy with your treatment :) it was a only pleasure spending time in your company again :)

Thank you :)
Mandla950
Mandla950 - Re: Review - Arhwen - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-04 04:23:00

I really like the reviews am seeing here and the fact that she is closer to me here at clearwater makes me more horny andlovu curious. Really not sure if MissA has race issue like most white girls kindly let me know and yiyr rates pliz sexyou angel
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-17 11:14:24

Two more days in PTA before I return to the west rand

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.