Gold Member
Posts to Date: 737
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-14 07:39:15

Name: Arhwen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Arhwen's Full Profile]

What a find! I'd been eyeing Arhwen's profile for some time and finally went for a visit. Quite the experience! She is absolutely gorgeous with velvet smooth skin that is highly caressable and kissable. As you can see from the pictures she has amazing boobies that respond extremely well to loving attention. As for the treatment itself, let me just say it has been a long time since I have been as pampered, and left quite as weak kneed as I was with this angel.

Not only was the actual treatment out of this world but she is also very easy to talk to. She is smart, funny and very engaging. She is also not a clock watcher and I never felt rushed at all. I just wish she didn't live on the opposite side of the world to me, although perhaps that's a good thing else I fear I could easily bankrupt myself :)

Thank you for a wonderful time dear - you are a real gem.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Arhwen - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-14 22:50:10

awe @ oraljim thank you for taking the time to come and visit me on the other end of the world ;)

and thank you for your kind words #you make me blush# :)

I'm pleased you enjoyed your time with me as it certainly was a great pleasure for me :)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Arhwen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1540
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-14 22:52:59

@ Nyx I would love to see the bad boy in you cum out and play :)

I'm pleased the you enjoyed your treatment :)
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Review - Arhwen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-16 08:36:12

Where to begin? This review has been long overdue. I've said this many time - Arhwen is totally in a class of her own. The most professional treatment that turns from Mild to Wild in under 10 seconds :-) Arhwen has such a bubbly friendly personality, especially once connecting on the level that we do. She enjoys what she does, no rush policy, treats you like a king and is open to many ideas. Each visit just gets more intense and exciting, so I look forward to many more experiences soon (clocking up those loyalty programme points *wink)
Without going into too much detail (some things are not meant to leave the shower ;-) lets sum it up at 10/10 PSE/GFE -
Thank you babe for rocking my world.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1563
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-16 15:32:10

Awe you make me blush in public #shying away#

Thank you for your kind words sexy man and thank you for great orgasm apon orgasm :)

You cash in on your loyalty program lol that's why it's there ;)
RogerC
RogerC - Re: Review - Arhwen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-17 09:57:02

I visited Arhwen on Saturday and the experience was blissful.

The time and energy which Arhwen puts into her sessions ensures complete satisfaction. Time stands still and before you know it a few hours have passed.

Miss A. is articulate, intelligent and a wonderful person to spend time with.

Will I return, o yes.

Regards Roger

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-18 09:38:22

Awe thank you Roger I'm just me.

Time invested in my treatments have nothing on the rewards I reap not only financially but physically and emotionally.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1602
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-19 18:44:41

I also offer a soft slow erotic arousing tantric massage teasing you till you ....

I do offer a sports massage I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment does have pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I do muscle manipulation if needed.

I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages.

I then finsh the treatment of with a sense arousing body to body massage and ejacultion control cock massage which prolongs your orgasim and allows for a more intense climax leaving you lingering in a state of pure bliss :) I do also offer internal and external prostate milking if required.(this is especially good for erectile dysfunction provided they dysfunction is not caused by a medical condition which is not stress related) This is my goodboy treatment. Which is approximately 1 hour long.

You can also opt for the bad boy treatment which is exactly the same as your good boy treatment and includes a nawty sexy toy show on myself which you are allowed to indulge in, loads of good oral (bj is combined with ejaculation cintrol cock massage technique) 4play Full service and 2 reliefs one in the beginning and one at the end :) you decide if you want Full service in the beginning or the end. This treatment is approximately 2hours long.

I am running a loyalty program your 5th visit entiles you to a 50% Discount and your 10th visist is free.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-19 18:44:43

I also offer a soft slow erotic arousing tantric massage teasing you till you ....

I do offer a sports massage I work your reflex and pressure points I remove tight muscles and knots the treatment does have pain relief results as it is a proper medical massage. I do muscle manipulation if needed.

I can do a lovely combination of the 2 massages.

I then finsh the treatment of with a sense arousing body to body massage and ejacultion control cock massage which prolongs your orgasim and allows for a more intense climax leaving you lingering in a state of pure bliss :) I do also offer internal and external prostate milking if required.(this is especially good for erectile dysfunction provided they dysfunction is not caused by a medical condition which is not stress related) This is my goodboy treatment. Which is approximately 1 hour long.

You can also opt for the bad boy treatment which is exactly the same as your good boy treatment and includes a nawty sexy toy show on myself which you are allowed to indulge in, loads of good oral (bj is combined with ejaculation cintrol cock massage technique) 4play Full service and 2 reliefs one in the beginning and one at the end :) you decide if you want Full service in the beginning or the end. This treatment is approximately 2hours long.

I am running a loyalty program your 5th visit entiles you to a 50% Discount and your 10th visist is free.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Arhwen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-29 23:05:48

As always another incredible treatment. I went for the 2hr treatment that started with a fantastic pedi by a horny naughty beautician and ended with another deep tissue professional massage with all the fun in between

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.