Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-01 11:09:59

On 2021-03-31 08:16:12 Sandon said:
On 2021-03-19 17:11:41 Kimmylee said: @Sandon.....

Long is not too far, girth is not too wide.

I thank thee my greyhound. X marks he spot! See you soon and I mean very soon....*kisses*

Let soon be quick....

Siyay'phinda lento...;)))
lesego legodu
lesego legodu - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-07 15:22:38

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All i can say is thank you KL for the amazing time.From the time you answered the phone, to you dressing up for me, the room smelling good and so clean.You looking sexy and smelling good as usual. But boy the session was explosion... thermonuclear fussion when I was deeeep inside you... You really go out of your way to treat me like a king.Thank you Kim.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until lesego legodu built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7891
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-08 10:08:48

@lesegolegodu...My oh my, wish I had your skills of seduction. You are so addictive and those hands of yours are amazingly magical. You spoiled me with that wonderful surprise treat and your energy is what pulls me back to your desires. You are a breath of fresh air and know how to maintain the sensual fire that burns in me.

Thank you for welcoming me back home to the Mother City. She truly is a nurturing and a guiding source of life and you're her guardian. I'm blissful...*kisses*

Looking forward to our next adventure...*wink*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-25 11:57:24

Overdue review this one as I saw Kimmylee on one of the last days of her recent Joburg trip.
As usual Kimmylee was very welcoming and yielding. I have visited this port enough times for this to have become an OFE - old friend experience hehehehe.
Needless to say the OWO was again top notch with plenty of attention given to my sac as well as a tongue-lashing for my very eager member.
Kimmylee can take a cock like a champ. After dishing out her BJ she promptly moved into a classic doggie pose with her head on the bed and her butt poked high up in the air, invited me in, and she proceeded to take every stroke I could give her, all the while that little starfish winking at intervals as her pussy was contracting away. Eventually I tapped out but got the feeling she would have gladly pressed on and on and on - have been there before on all-nighters where she was powered up like the Duracell bunny.
Thanks once again Kimmylee on a great service well received. I shall be back to continue that WK9 session when am next in the Cape. Keep up the good rocking!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1234
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 16:10:41

Shes a legend.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8041
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 16:51:57

@OC...I have never and I mean never been in that doggy-style position for as long as I can remember. You easily left me bent over like that, gone away, came back, did some grocery shopping, came back and still go to church, go see a movie, watch sports, go to sleep and wake up and still find me in that position with you inside of me as hard as fuck as your cock was and still have me watering like a fountain. That's how long stretched and down into my pussy you had been. Those hours felt like a billion years of floating in space; twisting and bent and the heat of the ecliptic plane throughout Nanas' Orbit. I will never trade my farewell for anything. You completed my journey and I went back into my kennel like the good bitch that I am....*kisses*..*woof woof*..*lick lick*..*woof woof* The 1st bitch in space...lol

Thank you OC for always sharing your physical presence with me. I will forever cherish the new found experience, OFE. I'm humbled by the WK9...:)))

Till we meet again...Take care!!!

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8044
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 17:30:20

On 2021-04-25 16:10:41 Greyfox said:
Shes a legend.

I'm so honoured by your kind words dear. So heartwarming, like the gentleman you are..:)))
traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 22:09:23

such a fantastic review... hats off....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-06-21 09:18:55

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Saw Miss Kimmylee recently and let me tell you it was the hottest session I've had with her. A full workout. Everytime she shows me something new. I love me some Kimmylee. Just a note, put time aside when you visit her, engage in conversation it makes for a far better experience. Thank you Kimmy for the company, till next time my Fairy.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until michaelw2016 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8264
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-22 06:18:45

@mw2016...There's always something about you that invigorates me to fully satiate my appetite on a given day. I so looked forward to turning the new pages of our adventures together and it was yet another epic grandeur. Do I always have something under my sleeve? Of course there's always a bag of seasoning from this sex magician, it's all in the KL Experience and I loved every pinch on the plate of a meal best served hot, as I love me some good mw....*wink*

Thank you for taking time to full luxury of fine dining, I will forever cherish these moments. I'm humbled...:)))

Keep well and stay safe.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.