[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-25 20:15:27

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

I was finally able to find the time to get back to the Kimmylee experience following some teasing banter here on ESA.
As per usual KL pulls out all the stops with her GFE and she is still fucking for the first team. This time she spent a lot of time on her pleasing and teasing OWO and this, combined with her grinding her pussy on my face, meant it was a foreplay session of note. Then with the FH deed Kimmylee did not let up with the intensity as she rode me until I burst and she arched her head and shoulders back - those who have been ridden by her will know what I mean by this.
Thanks KL for once again providing a great service. I hope you managed to get your bed back to its right spot *wink wink

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-26 10:14:32

@jaykay96.... our stars were yet aligned or should I say, you looked up and "whoomp there is it". The WWE has nothing on this tag team.... lol

Thank you for the lovely review. Looking forward to a round of Table, Ladders and Chairs and give the bed a rest...*wink*
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-11 21:49:41

Damn Damn damn, this lady is worth the hype that is portrayed on this sight..GFE second to none.I made it quite clear that I like to kiss. She whole heartedly obliged.Loved her giggles and moans when the right buttons were pressed.A must visit when you come to Cpt..Wow,I'm lost for words..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 06:51:51

@fastforward... I swear wholeheartedly that you have an amazing touch to that magic tongue of yours wow it took me to the greatest heights.

You're a very talented man and you brought some new and incredible lightning sparks and I love it.

Thank you for embracing me with your presence...WOW. I am truly honoured.
Travelman34
Travelman34 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Rosebank Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 17:03:52

An overnight with Kimmylee is a marathon not a sprint. Takes her punishment (in joke) and everything you can throw at her and still wants more. This young women is gold standard. Thanks Kimmylee- encore encore xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-21 13:41:49
Edited: 2019-09-21 13:42:50

@Travelman...wait till you get to take the Mar-a and replace it with Cock-a. And when that happens you will be running one of my best Cockathons in history. You're your own best contender and this was just your Training Day...lol

Thank you for the lovely compliments you showered to me and your hospitality is immensely appreciated. I'm humbled that you enjoyed spending time with me. As your name says it all, you are truly the wonderer and hopefully you have found that art in my vortex....*kisses*

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 11:04:45

I was back in Cape Town over the weekend and had to make a beeline to Kimmylee and her GFE, and once again I was not disappointed. As per previous visits she drove my cock with splendid precision, almost breaking him with her wild riding towards the end.
On a plus side she has moved from her old venue to a new place of her own which is an improvement on the privacy and security aspect and everything was clean and tidy as per usual.
Thanks KL. I will definitely be returning!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4502
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-09 13:31:05

@OC.....Where on earth did you charge your batteries? Please let me know what company of Johnnys supply that ravishing and delicious self of yours. You know how to come on strong in the clouds with that storm...yoh!!!!

Thank you for bringing it back home again. You were sorely missed and you gave me a wonderful time and I don't apologize for that...*wink*
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-11 16:13:59

Was back in CT for cycle tour and had to make a plan to catch up with Kimmylee - the recent PG pics had been driving me a little dilly. As usual the service was top drawer and vibed between very sensual and very physical which I really enjoyed.
Thanks again KL for another hot experience - its great to see your standards have certainly not dropped. Hope to see you there in Joburg, but please make it sooner rather than later.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-12 17:18:35

Wow...thank you OC for the lovely compliment it's such a delight to relive and create new memories. It's nice to know that I can entice you with the Stuart Little Gallery. I must be doing something right...wow, I'm truly humbled. Looking forward to your next visit dear.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.