[deleted] - Re: Review - Reyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Reyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-22 18:09:04

Name: Reyn

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Reyn's Full Profile]

Wow!!!Visited Reyn after a very long time and I can say this she is still as gorgeous as always! When she met me at the gate I had no words..jaw dropping moment so freaking sexy!! Had an awesome time with her like always.. Never disappoints and makes sure I leave smiling.. Her new place is quite nice.. No complaints. Thank you Reyn it was really nice seeing you again.. Hope I get to see you soon again. Stay awesome!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
stormers
stormers - Re: Review - Reyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-27 15:19:02

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Reyn is a beautiful girl and I had a great session with her. I will definitely return for more fun. Safe area and parking.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martin.heyns123
martin.heyns123 - Re: Review - Reyn - Menlo Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Reyn - Menlo Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-01 13:33:50

Area: Menlo Park

This awsome lady made time in very short notice.Thanks for accommodating so early. service and friendliness top notch as always.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Reyn
Reyn - Re: Review - Reyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-01 20:57:33

@martin.heyns123 ITS A BIG PLEASURE XX;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Reyn - Kilner Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Reyn - Kilner Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-06 08:03:28

Area: Kilner Park

Reyan, Reyan, Reyan! What do I say about you?!

Let me start by saying that Reyan is a particularly special lady and I would love to return.

Run-up: Let me step back to the storyline of my visit. Despite my almost half a dozen decade age, I am on ESA for just about a week now which should give you an idea of my rooky-punter status. So I was not quite sure where to start and texted a few ladies of whom the profiles looked interesting to me. There were 2 factors that drew me to Reyan's profile. The first is the fact that from some of the photos I could get some idea of what her face looks like. Especially eyes are important to me. The second was the text of the profile. I liked Reyan’s mix between flirt and inform without over-promising or sounding pushy.

Making contact:
Ok, so I mailed three of the ones that interested me. The one's answer revealed either a big confusion or a very slow receiver, so I skipped that one. The next was quite cordial, but was very to the point. Much like we were discussing a service for my car (oops for the pun!). On top of that she was priced out of my pay grade and that left Reyan as the third to contact. Do not read anything into the sequence of her being third - that was merely a matter of sequence dictated by chance and not choice.

Setting the appointment:
Reyan’s ESA mail response was fairly quick and revealed an interesting mind and a willingness to build rapport. On the phone that attitude was very evident as well. As one example: I asked her if she would mind wearing a dress rather than pants (I just find a dress way more sexy than pants) and her response (in Afrikaans) was near enough to “well, a dress I can’t, but I can do a little dress… 😉”.Now add the right voice inclination to that line and I guess you can see why I was both intrigued and enticed. So, we finalised a place and time again via ESA mail.

The twist:
The day before she contacted me with the news that she can no longer see me at the venue originally agreed upon for reasons that is not mine to give detail on, but let’s just say it includes liquor + related behaviour on the part of house mates at the venue originally discussed. She felt that she would not let herself be associated with such behaviour and subsequently pulled out of there immediately. Fortunately, the difference in distance to me is insignificant.
So what? For a moment think on it from Reyan’s side. With at least one and probably more meetings already secured, it would have been quite easy to just take time to find alternatives, yet her integrity is such that she immediately left. In an industry where confidentiality and thus trust and integrity is paramount, showing this kind of character is big in my book. You go girl!

Arrival:
The house is the last one in a cul de sac and off the street at the end of a pan handle. Your car can thus be seen from the street, but someone will have wanted to go about it pretty intentional, so privacy from that side is good enough.

Reception:
Less inspiring, because instead of the lady you came hoping to see, you are welcomed by the madam of the house (what do you call her? Landlord?) and then move through to a room with décor that is sufficient but reflects more towards a “backroom” than a “bedroom”.

Reyan:
The smile is genuine and the little black dress alluring 😊 She did look a little different than what I expected from the photos, but not in a bad way. I think the body shots in the profile and separate face shots in the private pics, are just not adequate to prepare one for the full lady. She is gorgeous! A nice warm body and a comfortable hug which immediately gave me confidence that this was going to be fun.
Her skin is one of her biggest assets as it gives velvet a go in terms of texture and you can literally touch any part of her body with any part of yours and already be spoilt just via skin contact.
Her boobs are to die for! Or even better yet: Die on! 😊 The real deal and just enough to make you think your hands are too small. Just right! …and man! do they fondle lekker! (sorry for the Afrikaans – but “nice” just does not do justice to the sensation)

The action: No! Not that easy brother – each man makes his own magic – here you are on your own. I am a firm believer in that you need to put in to get out… (uhm well, yea that too 😊), but what I mean is I think a lady needs to be treated like a lady and I got all I wanted and more. You do your part – she sure as hell knows her part! I can’t say for sure how she would be if you come with a dead fish attitude, but I think she is good enough to even put a smile on your dial then, but then you may miss out on the too-small-to-fake authentic twitches of feedback which is so great to experience. Maybe I am just weird (well yea- ill own that anyway) but it is quite strange to me how, in such a context of assumed taking, the giving can be so great. Treat her nice – you won’t be disappointed!

After:
The shower is off the next room and clean with all the bottles of whatever that you may need. The goodbye is more like a come back and I left a happy man.

The Massage:
How should I know? We never got there 😉 Yet I will give you the tip that she loves a good shoulder massage herself. Heck who knows? You may find yourself on your back with some shapely shoulders conveniently close overhead and this advice may come in handy…

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-06 08:56:42

Good job Rey(a)n! Lol
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-06 09:35:10

Tnx Eriksie (:-)) for making me aware of my error- don't know where my head left me, but it sure is not here any longer... Maybe I left it with a certain lady with a name I cant spell :-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-06 09:45:58

Haha I don't blame you Ystervark, she looks like a great lady.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-06 10:47:27

tnx Bro
She sure is :)
Reyn
Reyn - Re: Review - Reyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-06 19:51:16

Awwww ...u guys ...soooo sweeeet....mwha mwha mwha :;))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.