Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-22 11:52:52

Name: Celine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Celine's Full Profile]

Yet another delightful massage from this slim beauty!

The quality of the massage and the overall session is consistently excellent. Yet Celine manages to make each session different enough to keep it exciting!

Highly recommended

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Celine
Celine - Re: Review - Celine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Celine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-23 09:44:46
Edited: 2022-06-23 09:50:47

On 2022-06-22 11:52:52 2old2 said:

Full Profile: [View Celine's Full

Yet another delightful massage from this slim beauty!

The quality of the massage and the overall session is consistently excellent. Yet Celine manages to make each session different enough to keep it exciting!

Highly recommended

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Thank you Sweetie, pleasuring you pleases me. I appreciate you.XX
LukeGrimes
LukeGrimes - Re: Review - Celine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-12 08:45:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was my first visit to Johannesburg, and as I had some time, I was keen to see out the company of a beautiful and charming companion.
I discovered this website, which helped me make my choice. But it took a while as I was almost overwhelmed by the number of gorgeous women.
I arranged for Celine to come and visit me at my hotel suite. She arrived looking casual and sensational in tight jeans and a white tee shirt. I knew I had made a great choice. We met in the lobby and had a glass of wine, and took some time to introduce ourselves, which was an excellent way for me to take the edge off my nerves.
We soon retired to my room, and she set it up for a massage. Low lights, music and incense. She went all out. She disappeared briefly and came out in the most incredible lingerie. Or in lingerie, displaying her most fantastic body.
I thoroughly enjoyed the next hour; she transported me into another realm. She is an expert masseuse and knows her way around a man's body. The contact with her smooth, flawless skin was beyond description.
I cannot recommend this woman highly enough.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until LukeGrimes built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Celine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-12 20:08:39

On 2023-06-12 08:45:37 LukeGrimes said:

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was my first visit to Johannesburg, and as I had some time, I was keen to see out the company of a beautiful and charming companion.
I discovered this website, which helped me make my choice. But it took a while as I was almost overwhelmed by the number of gorgeous women.
I arranged for Celine to come and visit me at my hotel suite. She arrived looking casual and sensational in tight jeans and a white tee shirt. I knew I had made a great choice. We met in the lobby and had a glass of wine, and took some time to introduce ourselves, which was an excellent way for me to take the edge off my nerves.
We soon retired to my room, and she set it up for a massage. Low lights, music and incense. She went all out. She disappeared briefly and came out in the most incredible lingerie. Or in lingerie, displaying her most fantastic body.
I thoroughly enjoyed the next hour; she transported me into another realm. She is an expert masseuse and knows her way around a man's body. The contact with her smooth, flawless skin was beyond description.
I cannot recommend this woman highly enough.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until LukeGrimes built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I wish I can take the credit but I am sorry @LukeGrimes this is not me. I don't travel and I did not drink wine with a client in a hotel. I hope you find the right Celine you are writing this beautiful review for.
Maybe this is a sign that you should also visit me while you are still in Johannesburg;) I am looking forward to meeting you. Xx
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Celine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 529
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 10:50:12

When I am the mood for a fantastic massage with great sensuality, I head to Celine.

Venue is great, the lady is tall, elegant, slim, pretty and very sexy (with a great firm booty on that slim frame).

The massage is amazing, the sensual as good and in all the years I have been seeing her, I don’t think any session has been exactly the same and I never feel like she is following the same routine! So - never boring!

I appreciate the clear boundaries. I know that this is a sensual massage only and by respecting the boundaries - I get an amazing treatment! If I want a different service, in will go to someone else who offers those services!

As to returning - hell yeah!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Celine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-12 09:13:01

Thank you so much@2old2. You are special to me. XX

On 2024-02-07 10:50:12 2old2 said:

When I am the mood for a fantastic massage with great sensuality, I head to Celine.

Venue is great, the lady is tall, elegant, slim, pretty and very sexy (with a great firm booty on that slim frame).

The massage is amazing, the sensual as good and in all the years I have been seeing her, I don't think any session has been exactly the same and I never feel like she is following the same routine! So - never boring!

I appreciate the clear boundaries. I know that this is a sensual massage only and by respecting the boundaries - I get an amazing treatment! If I want a different service, in will go to someone else who offers those services!

As to returning - hell yeah!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.