Navigation
April
April - The zone (Short story)
The zone (Short story)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-30 08:36:54

It is 18h25 and I am sitting impatiently waiting for you to call on the intercom so that I can let you in.

Your car drives into the Yard and I run down the stairs to meet you at the parking. It is quite dark outside but I can see you perfectly clear!

I greet you in my normal super friendly voice manner and we go up to the room.

As we walk up the steps you can see my skin Tight, short red dress riding up a bit, where you spot a little bit of underbutt and a black mesh type panty. We walk into the room and in the room you see the Bed and in the middle of the room there is a chair.

I turn around and tell you "sir, you have just entered my empire. You will do as your told and you will not speak unless spoken to."

You can feel yourself getting excited already... There is a slight stir in your pants.

I walk over to you and gently start unbuttoning your pants, i can already feel your massive bulge as I gaze lightly against it. I then take off your shirt and throw it onto the ground and then there goes your pants.... As you are standing there naked infront of me you get a very good look at me. My boobs are bulging out of my tight red dress and you see my very high stiletto red heals. My lips is a very dark wine red and my hair is in soft waves.

"Sit down on the chair" and you obey.

I take out a blindfold and i walk behind you to tie it to your head.

You feel my soft touch against your skin and you can feel your member becoming super hard and erect.

I stand a bit back you hear be rustle somewhere and then you feel this very soft touch in your inner thigh.

This is enough to send a shiver through you as you are awaiting the next touch.

I play with my feather all over your body. In your neck behind your ears all the way down to your feet.

You feel my warm breath on your neck and you my lips giving light kisses all the way down your neck onto your shoulder. From your shoulder down to your tummy... I take your hand and place it on my warm bum and to your surprise I am in my underwear.

You feel my light touch to your crotch and my one hand firmly grasping your massive penis in my one hand.

You are so horny your balls almost exploded from just that touch.

I just as sudden lets go of your cock and sit on your lap facing you, kissing you so passionately and deeply. You can start feeling the wetness of my juices through the fabric of my underwear on your dick.

I then drip some warm soothing oil onto your dick and start massaging your dick with my hands all the while gently tickling the balls.

You get a very cold sensation all of a sudden on the tip of your penis and you can feel my warm mouth enveloping around your member.

You cannot help letting out a sudden deep moan of pleasure and a "oh f***ck" as you feel my head bobbing up and down on your rock hard shaft.

Then it stops.

You feel me taking off the blindfold and there you see me in a black bodysuit with a chocker collar still wearing my red stiletto heals.

I slowly and very sensually start undressing myself further as you are watching me. I am getting even more wet just seeing the hunger in your eyes.

I kneel down infront of you put your member between my juicy boobs and start tittyf*cking you. You see and feel my warm breasts on you and you feel dick pulsing with build up tension. You slowly start feeling yourself slipping into the Zone as the hormones and excitement is building up so much. You feel my warm mouth over your penis head.

I am giving you the best blowjob of your life, warm wet slippery cock in my mouth and you feel yourself slipping deep into deep throat. Your heart is racing and all time stands still. You fall into this trance of just you, me and this pleasure and intensity.

I stand up and turn around slowly lowering myself onto your upright shaft. Slowly bringing you back to reality where you become aware of time
again.

As I feel you slipping into my warm Pussy I can't help but let out a moan of pleasure...

I start hopping up and down. Feeling your hard cock slipping in and out I feel myself getting closer and closer to a glorious orgasm...

With a very loud moan you can feel my vaginal walls contracting as the orgasm rolls through my body.

I am faintly aware that you are looking at me with this devilish smile.

When my pleasure has gone by and I am able to stand up I look at you and ask how you want to come and I am faintly aware of you saying something about ass as you jump up and bend me over the bed and you slip your dick in and you start thrusting like a wild beast... Hungry for that sweet release... That giving up control and feeling you trusting hard into me kicks me right back into being so horny again for you....

A couple more hard deep slides and I feel you cuming your wet sticky cum all over my ass ... Such a thrill runs through me.

As you drive home you cannot help smiling so hard as you just had the best time of your life.

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed it.

I have new online content and absolutely great specials running.

Respond back with what type of story you want me to write.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The zone (Short story)
Re: The zone (Short story)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-30 08:46:40

Wow, got me right in the zone
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The zone (Short story)
Re: The zone (Short story)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-30 17:49:13

Hello April ... this is to say a huge Thank You to you for being an amazing person, for writing and sharing (some of) your secret desires, and then for making them happen.

So hot doing 'the Zone' real-time version last night and then wickedly surprised on the way home finding you had already written it all beforehand! I'm still smiling.

Catch you when I'm back for hopefully a generous helping of 'bend over the bed' Darling : )) xP

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.