Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 08:17:04

Name: Shemale Ammy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Shemale Ammy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Ammy is even better looking in person and I was really excited to spend some time with her. But unfortunately it started off bad with having to take a shower in bathroom with no working light and the entire area covered in black mold.
But I washed up and got into why I was there. Ammy is really feminine and clean, but everything felt rushed. She asked if she could go first and I let her. She’s on the bigger side and it took me a few minutes to get comfortable but then she wanted to go at it in all sorts of positions which was awesome. Her implants are on the harder side, and I prefer them softer, but that’s not such a big issue.
Problem came to when it was my turn. She pointblank said no, and started rushing me on saying something about 10minutes. It’s also the first TS who did not want to be rimmed as foreplay. I can excuse the not wanting anal, but being rushed on with time to spare is BS.
I’m hoping this is because of the “agency” she works for and not her own choice, but either way, it’s kak.
So I basically finished myself off with some half-hearted assistance from her and left.
I’m disappointed, because she could be much more and be a regular, but I left feeling fucked over, and not in the good way. Ammy, please drop the rushed attitude for future guests and you’ll get more returns.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until JamesTose built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
YDiner
YDiner - Re: Review - Shemale Ammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Ammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 13:03:43

That's so disappointing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.