Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 07:54:43

Name: Chloe

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Full Profile: [View Chloe's Full Profile]

She is mature n well mannered lady.
Started with Very nice massage seems very experienced in massage, then followed by the punt.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 12:48:47

Name: Chloe

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Full Profile: [View Chloe's Full Profile]

A Session well spent. Browsing through the availability option Chloe caught my attention and it didn’t take long before the call was made as to enquire about her availability, which from my side was within the next 40 minutes. Cross checking the location I was on my way.

Parking is safe and secure and your vehicle cannot be seen from the street.

I was greeted by Chloe wearing a sexy outfit that accentuates her curves, and her high heels only adds to her allure which caused a bit of brain freeze, completely captivated by the view from behind.

With the preliminaries take care of, I was then asked to lie face down whilst Chloe broke the ice with a firm massage loosening all the knots. Her firm hands soon had me in bliss as she slowly released the stress. Then I heard the familiar pssst psst sound emanating from the massage oil spray bottle, first on my back and then on her voluptuous breasts. This was followed by some erotic body sliding tantalising not only the senses but also arousing my inner primal need.

I was then asked to turn over, facing her with her straddling me and the visual sight of her breasts glistening, I needed no further encouragement and promptly began caressing her with wandering hands between her breasts and jewel I was in my happy place.

I then deftly turned her over onto her back exposing her womanliness and began focussing my undivided attention onto her needs, Caressing, exploring with firm intention the tell tale signs of her want was building up to imminent release was close. With expletives of “Don’t stop” reverberating I continued ensuring that she would reach the pinnacle. After a brief respite I continued and was rewarded with yet another epic finish, after which with her legs up exposing her nakedness I entered, building up pace, switching positions and the closeness of our sweaty bodies resulted in satisfying release.

Chloe is a true gem, engaging conversationist and most deservedly would require a second encounter.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Chloe
Chloe - Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-27 16:21:17

Thank u for your awesome review.
It was just as magical for me. Looking forward to your next visit.
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-28 18:35:28
Edited: 2023-07-28 18:45:28

<b>Name:</b> Chloe

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Capital Park

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=118423" target="_blank">View Chloe's Full Profile</a>]

This is going to be a rather lengthy review of the events that transpired, so bear with me as I retell the episode from the beginning.

I reviewed Chloe in March 2023 and experienced two sessions in her company, before her departure I mentioned that she should let me know when she is back in Pretoria. A few months passed by as her Ad was off, then a few days ago I received a DM that she is back and was letting me know. I didn't hesitate and I promptly responded and arranged a meet-up, although I did make a small mistake in scheduling initially. The session was scheduled for Friday, Thursday early evening I thought what the heck lets me give her a call and see if she has any dinner plans if not we can go out and catch up and then still have our session on the Friday. Phone call made, she agreed and set. All good.

Arranging an UBER to pick her up and drop us off was a fair challenge due to availability, but eventually I was on my way. Fast forward dinner and conversation was great. Finally it was time to head back and drop Chloe off. On the drive back to her place, I suggested that perhaps we could fast forward our arrangement and have some intimate fun when we arrive in lieu of Friday's arrangement. She agreed and then from there it was subtle hand holding and thigh touching with her in the back seat, waiting in anticipation as to what will transpire once we are in her room. Damn I couldn't wait to undress her and explore.

Dropped off, UBER left out of sight it's then that I realized that I had left my phone in the UBER, using Chloe's phone we dialled, and the UBER driver returned with my phone. F that would have been story as I would have needed it to UBER back.

Once we entered the room , this wasn't the time for a massage, but instead an urgent primal desire and need of carnal pleasure. Chloe has the most amazing breasts and body that is responsive to wandering exploration and what followed was sheer pleasure of thrusting and intertwined limbs and lots of dining at the Y and her attention to engulfing my manhood. Time seemed to have taken a back seat and with the eventual climax of reciprocal entities I was glad that we both had the same desires and urges to conclude a fantastic evening.

Definitely we will be arranging a follow up session before she leaves.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Chloe
Chloe - Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-30 08:00:36

Thank you my angel for the amazing review. What can i say. It was a magical evening. Cant for our next visit.
sexvengers
sexvengers - Re: Review - Chloe - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-30 08:25:57
Edited: 2023-07-30 08:27:14

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.