Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 07:56:43

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

Saw this girl on a rainy night. Initially l thought twice because of the cold weather, fortunately she was well prepared with a heart and was warm to the touch. Conversation was calming and warming, very intellectual and still kept the passion and attraction flowing, world class GFE. We started with a blow however before her lips even touched my junior the feel of her hand was enough to make a man release. She definitely had me ready, and the blow felt like i was entering heaven JESUS she knew what she was doing and enjoyed it. After a few seconds of an out of body experience l blew my load which has never happened to me before. She definitely got the entire load out and my soul as well. I had to gather myself for the main course. While i rejuvenated she gave me a massage that was relaxing, mind body and soul however extremely aggravating sexually. Before l knew it junior was up which has never happened to me before again, especially after blowing such a load. Her combination of passion, skill and THAT BODY definitely had us connected as l could tell she felt every stroke. I was stunned and let her go on top and she definitely took me with her to the sky. Tragically l had to come back to earth because once again l blew my load early. This young lady is a treasure to be protected at all costs.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Squonkman
Squonkman - Re: Review - Sky - Melville Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Melville Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-11 21:31:09

Name: Sky

Area: Melville

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

This girl is fairly new to the business and I really hope that she stays as wonderful as she was after meeting her today. She is a genuine person that like’s to please and she is very good at it. I don’t think anyone that goes to see her will be disappointed. I can’t wait till the next time I see her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Melville Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-12 08:28:22

Thank you babe, i enjoyed every moment of your company. Hope to see you soon xoxo.
Mr Him
Mr Him - Re: Review - Ecstacy - Melville Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ecstacy - Melville Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-31 08:04:14

Name: Ecstacy

Area: Melville

Full Profile: [View Ecstacy's Full Profile]

Loved my first encounter with this trophy, met her again a couple more times. l must admit, it felt like my first time everytime l paid her a visit. She is always engaged and the moans coupled with her gently pulling me to go deeper inside her OH LORD. Without over sharing all l ask is for this girl to never leave the province, for as long as she is in Gauteng l will forever follow. She recently moved to a new location from the apartment she used to work from and l must say, I'm loving the upgrade in venue. She is a highly recommended experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ScottyG
ScottyG - Re: Review - Sky - Melville Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-01 14:28:55

Very sexy DFK on the menu
Ecstacy
Ecstacy - Mr Him
Mr Him
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-12 07:45:51
Edited: 2022-11-12 07:48:05

You are too sweet. I'm here to stay, for now wink wink... XOXO
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Sky - Melville Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 440
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-15 06:59:52

The profile and pg pictures are far more flattering than reality. This is a very low budget punt. When the venue looks bad from the outside, don't go in.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.