Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5306
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 11:10:46

GUYS --- I Often Wonder why so many Take a CHANCE when enjoying your Hard earned 'FUN - MONEY " -- Viewing Photos Only without Actually knowing What her Actual Face Looks like ??? I would think it could be Embarassing when You Arrive meet the Lady --Body of an 8 & FACE of a 5 ??? do You Now feel Guilty & proceed with the BOOKING or Take your Money and RUN ???

REMEMBER --HOE has NO Entry fee --SO you never will feel Rushed in making a decision 100 % up to You !!!

AT HOE You always Get the "REAL Deal "-- You can Meet several take Your Time & Relax & have a drink & See the Face -- Chat to her & hopefully get a Good Vibe prior to the Booking & then make a Factual Decision --Yes or NO ??? Avoid the possible Disappointment & Embarrassment -- When That Beautiful SWAN Turns into an UGLY DUCKLING -- I am sure it has Happened more then a few Times in One's Punting Career --

Now with the Fuel Prices -- Its also a Significant Waste of Money --Think about A Sure Thing --HOE

Steve

066-470-3332 / 064-645-9224
Vrik
Vrik - Re: HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
Re: HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1629
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 15:07:13

True. So much better to first meet the girl in person!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-15 21:12:30

I don't know why I keep paying school fees! Sigh... I really should just stick with HOE or my other regulars...
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- GUYS LESSON TODAY -- SPEND YOUR MONEY WISELY --
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5309
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 10:27:04

Guys --Yes the learning Curve & the hopes of Hitting the Lottery with a New Lady without really knowing what to expect --can get Costly -- also very Frustrating -- You show up at the door -- Amy the lady You booked has the Face of a Fruit BAT ??? Then what -- O- Sorry I must be at the wrong LOcation -- My BAD ???

No atmosphere -- No Drinks --No Food --NO Housekeeping to ensure that your Not Sloppy 2nd's or 3rd's that day on that Bed -- BIGGEST Concern -No Security --Think about it

Our Prices are Great Value for money considering all we offer --all Rooms have Climate Control so You know that it will be a comfortable Experience -- en-Suite Bathrooms -- Large showers / Clean Towels & Plenty --we can go on - I think if You -look at the BIG Picture -- Why Take the risk ??

Thanks for listening

Steve

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5311
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-17 09:50:56

GUYS --- I Often Wonder why so many Take a CHANCE when enjoying your Hard earned 'FUN - MONEY " -- Viewing Photos Only without Actually knowing What her Actual Face Looks like ??? I would think it could be Embarassing when You Arrive meet the Lady --Body of an 8 & FACE of a 5 ??? do You Now feel Guilty & proceed with the BOOKING or Take your Money and RUN ???

REMEMBER --HOE has NO Entry fee --SO you never will feel Rushed in making a decision 100 % up to You !!!

AT HOE You always Get the "REAL Deal "-- You can Meet several take Your Time & Relax & have a drink & See the Face -- Chat to her & hopefully get a Good Vibe prior to the Booking & then make a Factual Decision --Yes or NO ??? Avoid the possible Disappointment & Embarrassment -- When That Beautiful SWAN Turns into an UGLY DUCKLING -- I am sure it has Happened more then a few Times in One's Punting Career --

Now with the Fuel Prices -- Its also a Significant Waste of Money --Think about A Sure Thing --HOE

Steve

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5319
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 10:12:45

Steve

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5320
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-22 12:07:35

Steve
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5326
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 11:49:01

Steve

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.