April
April - In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-15 08:15:02

Morning morning
I am sure I am not the only one literally just lying in bed because it is just to cold to stand up and start the day
So let me give you a bit if insight into my brain.
I want to have someone join me for an hour or 3 where we can start with having some much needed MochaChoca in the room with the heater creating a glorious warmth.
While we are sitting and chatting I am running the indoor Jacuzzi with some bubbles.

As we start defrosting we start kissing and touching and getting all handsy, i slowly start taking off your clothes, kissing your body with butterfly kisses. Whilst your hands carresses all the soft parts of my body.

We get into the jacuzzi and there we have some delicious wine and we just continue our conversation and after a few minutes I have had enough of just talking. I climb onto your lap in the jacuzzi and start kissing you with so much passion, i feel your hands on my body. You start kissing and lightly sucking my extremely hard by now nipples.

I tell you to lean back and close your eyes while I use my magic body to touch you in all the right places and leaving a kisses trail from your neck all the way down to your crotch....

You feel my warm hands wrap around your extremely hard on. Then you feel my mouth....very lightly and soothing over the head,kissing, licking, sucking...

I hear you give out a very soft "oh, fuck. Yes baby" that turns me on even more and i really start showing you my skills... Your hands is in my hair. Your eyes is closed and time stands still as you feel my mouth taking in your very hard member.... Super sloppy wet Deep Deep Deeeeep.

I give you my naughty eyes (only my clients that knows me knows exactly what i talk about when I say Naughty eyes)

To see how the rest of the story ends come visit and find out in person,....
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
Re: In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1198
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 11:04:33

I am warmed up, anyone else warmed up after reading this ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-15 11:22:54

Goeie bliksem... one of the best teasers I have read in a long time. Sjoe girl..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In need of some defrosting IMAGINE THIS
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-15 14:02:39

Whew April, that's hot - I clearly need another visit to your jacuzzi.
Though the beautiful naughty eyes have more than made up for it : ))

You have WhatsApp xx P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.