[deleted] - Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-01 13:31:30

Name: Baby Bubbles

City: Johannesburg

Area: Greenstone

Full Profile: [View Baby Bubbles's Full Profile]

Just had a lovely session with this very shy and quite babe. Despite the shyness she does have a very friendly attitude and polite demeanor.

She's got a cute face, and a very nicely thick soft body wrapped in smooth golden skin. She's also packing a nicely big and soft bum with the juiciest boobies mounted by responsive nipples. Everything just well proportioned.

Because she's not much of a talker, we quickly went into the deed where she started with rubbing my body with those soft hands. She then gave a long and sloppy covered blow. I did not ask whether OWO was an option. She then proceeded to completely own me in the first round with an excellent WOT. I normally prefer missionary in the first round but she was so good on top I couldn't stop her before my soldiers shot out hard. We engaged in a light conversation afterwards. She's more of a one-line answers type of babe, so you have to drive the conversation to avoid awkward silences. But like I said, because of her friendly attitude, I did not find the moments of silence awkward at all.

Started the second round on a very passionate missionary, but I was in a hurry to get acquainted with that bum with backshots. What a delight! She let me go at it to my hearts content and I finally busted one in a prone bone position. I can say she gives it up completely with no restrictions and the annoying "come for me baby" that some girls do.

All in all, a good punt with a decent rate. Lovely upmarket apartment with an entry code at the gate. Only thing is the quiteness which might be a problem for other equally shy and quite guys. Luckily, I'm neither.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 20:05:28

Mmmm ma chomi always giving good reviews

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Greenstone Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-22 10:21:20

On 2022-06-20 20:05:28 Soil said:
Mmmm ma chomi always giving good reviews

Hahaha these huns have been treating me good lately bro, haven't had a bad punt (touch wood!) in a while
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-27 08:31:35

Area: Fourways

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Man, BB has these most beautiful smile and amazing soft body and her GFE is amazing. She allows you to be free with her and doesn’t even rush you at all. Has the cutest but and easy to talk to at first encounter. Will definitely be returning again

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Champerz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Baby Bubbles - Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-30 16:16:01

Area: Fourways

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She gave the best GFE and her body is so amazing and soft. Down side she didn’t have enough condoms. You will have to bring your own

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Champerz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.