[deleted] - Review - Prolips - Green Point Cape Town
Review - Prolips - Green Point Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-02-04 17:15:26

Name: Prolips

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Prolips's Full Profile]

Saw Pro again in January when she was @ that scruffy house in Colbyn. This little girl is awesome. BJ was fantastic, sex was even better. She is simply wonderful. The security guard @ that house is way too nosey for my liking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1483
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-04 17:58:53

Where's her older/previous reviews???
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-04 18:43:55

Saw Prolips last year in JHB and was a really great experience. Looks like same lady from the pics.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1484
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-04 23:31:42

SCC, just because you want to know I took a drive past.
Not that I actually had a doubt as her lekker figure is quite recognizable. She's most definitely the good old Pro that was - so is, and I'm glad she's back in Ptown. Slim, sexy, superclean and witty, a real pleasure to be with, and I think it safe to say we had fun.
So there you go, thank you for the excuse to visit her ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Prolips - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Prolips - Milnerton Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-03-10 18:14:35

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Top class lady ! Prolips has it all ! Personality, intelligence, sense of humour and those wonderous lips to behold and savour. One hour definitely not enough with this honey! Cape Town has another added attraction. Look forward to the next visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sneakypunt17
sneakypunt17 - Re: Review - Prolips - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Prolips - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-24 22:17:45

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Working from a hotel in Centurion, easy access to her, no nosy staff at reception if you know where you're going. Have to agree with past reviews, her service is up with the best, she's a great shag and personality is friendly, will definitely return, great petite body ans those lips are a sight to behold. She genuinely enjoys sex and gives an unrushed service.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Prolips - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Prolips - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-11-16 19:38:26

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

A while ago I had organised a threesome with Climax - the full-on lesbian type of threesome rather than the double scenario - however the girl she had in mind had to change her plans so we were back to a twosome again and had to find a replacement. I had been eyeing Prolips up for a fair while but my timing had never been that great and I always seemed to miss out, so when I saw her profile up I took the leap and contacted her to see if she would be interested . She responded very quickly, was very keen to partake and once the amount for the two-hour booking had been agreed to then I was able to sort out the time and venue.
I had booked a hotel room for the session and after firstly meeting Climax at a bar there for a drink Prolips joined us and I was very pleased with what I saw - she is definitely a fit lady who looks after her body and is attractive to boot so I was high-fiving myself on that one. She was very pleasant to chat to, enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine and was totally at ease. She and Climax left me to settle the bill, and sneak another beer in, after which I met them in my room where I joined Pro in the shower. As mentioned she has a tight, fit body and enjoyed being soaped up and sluiced down. Unfortunately the shower wasn't big enough for the three of us or we would have had a full blown session in there.
Once we were done the three of us got down to business with Climax and I devouring Pro, gobbling up those lovely lips of hers. Pro was very responsive to both our touches with lots of back arching and plenty of moaning and she fully enjoyed the toys that Climax had brought with her. We enjoyed a few rounds with each of us being dealt to by the other two - one particular moment sticks in my mind when Pro breathlessly (at least that's how I remember it!) said to Climax "I want to ride him" and she then proceeded to hop on and grind the hell out of me whilst Climax attended to the rest of me - awesome!!
Although it was a two hour booking she ended up staying the evening as it had got too late for her to head home but unfortunately she did have to leave very early in the morning which was slightly disappointing as I would have loved to have shared some morning glory with them both. In the end I attended to the wonderful Climax who reciprocated with a wonderful blow job and shag.
Prolips was a great participant in this threesome and really opened herself up to the situation. This Swazi beauty is more often out of the business then in it so if you get the opportunity to book her the do so! I am hoping to on my return to the Gauteng area - perhaps if I am very lucky I will have another mind-blowing evening with Prolips and Climax. Thanks girls.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Prolips - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Prolips - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-23 09:59:38

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

It's great to see this lady available again and back on the purple pages! Service was of usual high standards - good kisser, impeccable blow job and great on her back. She enjoyed the attention given to her luscious lips - prolips indeed.
Venue was a very clean apartment in Gateway and I had no issues with access. Will be back when in Durban again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 14:12:16

Ive been with Pro during her 1st stint, 2nd, 3rd, 4th....
Catch her before she disappears again.

This girl is an awesome shag. Raw animal like lust. She will fuck for hours on end. Nice ass, perky boobs and amazing oral skills. Just a friendly warning, she really gets loud when she cums. Really loud.

Totally bi and awesome in any 3sum. She will go full out.
Had some memorable 3sums with her. Roxy in Garsfontein, Candy in Gezina, Kelly from Randburg when she was in Gezina..

Awesome little girl. Super sexy and loads of fun.
Hope to see her back in Pta soon.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Prolips - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 01:23:27

I concur Grayfox.. she is indeed a very loud cummer..quite right you are squire!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.