Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 14:42:19

Name: Prolips

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Prolips's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
It has been a long time since I had the pleasure of being in Prolips’ company - her travels then the lockdowns have meant the opportunities were more limited than previously. So it was with great excitement when I saw she was in Cape Town AND staying with Zendra for a couple of weeks. I have been in a threesome with Pro before so this was an opportunity I could not pass up.
Both ladies were very attentive to my requirements. The four handed massage was sublime with the body slides removing a lot of tension in many places in my body. Pro then proceeded to bring some life back with a little OWO then Zendra joined her to dish out a wonderful double blowjob - at one stage I didn’t know what was my cock, their mouths, their tongues or their hands such was the writhing, feeding frenzy at the time. Pro face-fucked me with that delicious pussy of hers - lips for miles and a very attentive clit - whilst Zendra was bobbing up, down and all around my member. Then Zendra was riding my face as Pro was grinding my cock stikkend. Fuck it was often a blur with my face full of pussy and the air full of moaning and panting. Needless to say when she had satisfied herself Pro’s juices had my groin area sopping.
Thanks Prolips for the overdue catch-up. And for introducing me to the very adept Zendra. We shall meet again.
For those guys wanting a top threesome experience in Cape Town you should try to hook up with these two very fit lasses before Prolips heads home.
For the health conscious all fucking action was carried out with protection and swapping of condoms was very seamlessly done - these girls know what they are doing.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NoddyFS built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.