Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...a bit of instruction
...a bit of instruction
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-21 23:40:55

"U do give quite a bit of instruction.." he said, wanting to have his hands all over her.
"U will understand as we go on delicious one." she answered, on tippy toes pressing herself even closer into him.

His hands were shaking as he placed them on her bum.

"Pull me into u...please. I want u to feel the whole of me." Knowing her nipples and soft bossom were causing chaos to his concentration.
'Care to lay down?" she whispered as she continued to rub herself up against him, feeling like a feline, near pur-r-r-r-ingggg from pleasure.

And once she had him on his back and slowed him down with every stroke, every arch, with the length of her legs and the sole of her feet, her stockings placed strategically...and then her thighs and weight of body...and his first small moan escaped...

she sighed and knew soon soon it would be her time to surrender.

He was nearly there.

He no longer hurried his touch nor resisted her lead...and that is when she asked him if he would like to spoil her a little bit...

"U see." she said. " This is why i give quite a bit of instruction. We do have an hour after all and i ain't one to rush anything"...RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.