Basic Member
Posts to Date: 600
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-17 20:24:16

Name: Kayla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Kayla's Full Profile]

Remember her from a previous spot in Ferndale and always had a great time with her. Booked and when I arrived the gate was opened. I went into reception and encountered a sleepy reception lady. 2 mins later the gorgeous young lady made an appearance. Looking super hot as I remember her from before. I truly had one amazing visit and am actually excited to see if the next visit can top todays one. She’s a sweet young lady who knows how to please. She has a little bush going and her snatch is the sweetest thing I’ve eaten in a long time. She even squirted with pleasure.
I’m already planning my return visit, possibly even an overnighter 😍

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ashn1997
Ashn1997 - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-20 22:50:25

Out of this world experience.very humble lady and cute one. Please be gentle to her and respect her. She will treat u like a real king and give u real girlfriend experience.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-05-21 16:44:38

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What can I say that hasn’t been said, Kayla is a lovely girl, she gives her all and is an absolute stunner. I am a bit apprehensive leaving this review though as she might get a bit too busy, nevertheless I cannot recommend her enough.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kfrank built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-23 16:18:11

The venue is not that great but I couldn't careless because Kayla, oh my goodness Kayla!!! Hahaha!!! Kayla!!! If she could find a better venue in Randburg that would be wonderful though.

Kayla is so CUTE, so young.

She has this thin cute voice with a SuperTight pussy, so just imagine how sexy she sounds when she moans and screems out of pure bliss, like the sweetest music I've ever listened too.

SuperSweet, SuperKind, SuperTight, SuperCute and SuperSexy.

Oh my goodness, what a SWEETHEART!!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-23 20:59:25

@SF 1/5 for venue cleanliness? Did you make a mistake or is that what you meant by "not that great"?
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2073
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-23 21:23:31

I concur with previous reviewers, Kayla is a cute and sweet girl. I should have reviewed her sooner because she really does try her best to please.

Let's get the negatives out of the way:
The venue is a guesthouse and is not great for privacy and comfort at all. I bumped into other girls and their clients on the way in and out of the venue and the sleepy lady behind the counter is of no help at all. Her room has no en-suite bathroom and the trek down the hall to the shared facilities just didn't work for me. The bedroom is spacious yet untidy with outdated/broken furniture.

Now onto the good stuff:
Wow! Seldom have I found the kind of gfe that Kayla has delivered on that particular day. Gentle kisses which progressed into dfk, oral, 69 and a host of other positions which I'm still trying to find names for. Her body is super soft and tastes amazing all over. Some fur down south made her look much more natural, like the innocent girl-next-door type.

She is no clock-watcher and managed to squeeze 3 rounds out of me, granted that there was no massage offered (or asked). She does not do deepthroat so it's best to manage your expectations here. Be gentle with her and you will be rewarded accordingly.

I will defintely be seeing her soon but rather on an outcall.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2075
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-24 05:54:22
Edited: 2022-05-24 06:30:25

On 2022-05-23 20:59:25 modnarmodnar said:
@SF 1/5 for venue cleanliness? Did you make a mistake or is that what you meant by "not that great"?

I'm quite suprised by this after he claimed that another not-so-nice venue in Randburg was "immaculate" both inside and out when others clearly didn't think so.
Musoro
Musoro - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-31 06:51:19
Edited: 2022-05-31 06:55:07

<b>Name:</b> Kayla

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2022

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=116991" target="_blank">View Kayla's Full Profile</a>]

Kayla is a beauty, as you can see in the pics. It's 100% her.

The venue needs work, old house / BnB, and has constantly present and monitoring receptionist. So if you into 100% privacy you won't get it.

Fortunately, the moment I parked, Kayla came outside to meet me and the excitement welled and bubbled in me that in a few minutes I would be between this woman's legs, that I didn't worry about the lack of privacy.

You will forget all the negatives of the venue once you are alone with Kayla.

She has the best personality in the business, a conversationalist, even asks for feedback if you are enjoying it during the deed, doesn't time watch or round count. For an hour, she is your girlfriend.

What a babe, also has a nice tight pussy. And fellas, it has mechanics. She tries everything to please you. I did three rounds because I couldn't get enough, and she wiped me out.

Soft soft skin, smells nice and pussy is a combination of a trap door opening you into her world, a massage parlor inside then an inner room vacuum designed to make you cum as fast as possible. I had to focus not to cum but realised, as she allows you to go again, that you can let it happen.

She also moans so nicely, and doesn't fake her pleasure... Especially when mouth is open and eyes show that she is experiencing the rush and then she starts saying cute incongruent shit as she climaxes. Then you know you hitting the spot.

She has a demeanor that makes you want to pleasure her. I hope I met the task.

Goodness boys, when you are approaching climax, and you inside her, and gripping that ass, and feel you about to explode, and start kissing her shoulders, and she moaning and also climaxing... That point.. Is heaven folks... Heaven I tell you.

Do yourself a favour and go see this beauty. You will not regret it.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Musoro
Musoro - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-31 06:58:04

Service is 5/5. Actually probably 7/5 as she allows you as many rounds as you like and is focused on your pleasure. Can't seem to change it on main page.
Okdoki89
Okdoki89 - Re: Review - Kayla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-10 10:36:23
Edited: 2022-06-10 10:36:22

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So after reading the amazing reviews I thought I need make a plan with her.

Reading she is very shy, i didnt think much about her phone manor as she was very quiet and a little "slow"

I arrived at the venu which as everyone has highlighted is not a strong point at all.

She greeted me and from the start she didnt seem sby, she seemed groggy and out of sorts as is shes just had a hand full of sleep pills or something.

Conversation was very alow and could hardly get a full sentence out of her despite trying to be as kind as possible.

The session startes, and there was anf attempt at a hand job but failed as she dosed off on my chest for a few seconds before i had to change position and get her awake.

The deed was not anything to write home about. Was always told "slower" even though i was getting an ab work out from basically holding a plank position and harsly moving to accommodate her, nor could i even get my cock all the way in her.

Took some time and very very short strokes to finish.

Was not enjoyable, will not be back. Perhaps it was an off day or was she was exhausted for skme reason, but if it was the case she shouldn't accept clients.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Okdoki89 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.