Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Why do Russian girls put up multiple profiles
Re: Why do Russian girls put up multiple profiles
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6074
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 20:01:52
Edited: 2022-05-16 20:03:08

It is pure marketing...

Very few punters will search through the whole of CPT or the whole of PTA to find a lady.

Most will search close to home or close to work..one suburb this way one that way or on the way to/from home or work. People absolutely hate going out their "comfort" areas and will always try to weigh travel time and costs before even calling.

But seeing a ladies add in your preffered area ones you made that call and you liked how the call went the bit of extra driving don't seem that bad anymore.

I spent 4 days in Century city 2 months ago and as a result of my ad being up with n a different suburb for a few days I have gained new clients that never visited while I was there but that now drive to me to visit.

Their marketing might cost them a bit more and irritate one or two people but I can definitely see the benefit in it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.