Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: WG with period
Re: WG with period
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 19:07:40

On 2022-05-15 17:48:26 Topdeckparty said:
What you mean heavy flow ? It's not like you slaughtering a goat ....

Just some thoughts here..

1) LMFAO!!!

BUT in all seriousness

Some girls have heavy periods where blood clots especially can range from a 10c to R5 coin which accompanies quite a heavy dark brownish stream at times usually around day 3.. slaughtering a goat might be more appealing.

so im guessing he would like to give this a skip.

Other girls have very light periods where they will bleed very little and it will be pink-red flow and no clots.

And the taste also varies if youre considering muffing while on period.

The heavy flow has a very bitter taste where as the light flow has a more iron taste like normal blood...

The only thing i can compare it is livers. Heavy = burnt liver, light flow = raw liver.

As for me, I haven't had a period in just over 2 years thanks to my choice of contraception.

Ideally if you want explore this, ask for ladies who track their cycle to make a booking on day 2 of their period.

Day 1 is more of -knit one slip one kind of day most of the time.
Cookie_muncher
Cookie_muncher - Re: WG with period
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 19:41:11

Well done. This is a world of fantasy and adult choices.

I just find it weird how one will get blasted for asking for bareback yet this is ok.

My point. Live and let live.
Indian Chanel
Indian Chanel - Re: WG with period
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 19:46:27

I almost broke my leg runninhg to read these comments.
Needless to say every day you learn something new.
Each to their own I guess,myself on the other hand I will wait until my visitor has left.
I try not to be intimate around that time I just dont feel hygienic in saying so.
As I said each to their own.....
Twinkle
Twinkle - Re: WG with period
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 21:18:40

Lol i just posted an area wil be useful for girls to know where u looking for. And now i get emails from guys emailing me thinking im interested. And they not even posting on this thread. Lol. Guys i was just saying. When u have a request put an area so the girls wil know and they wil respond to ur request. We love when u think with ur little head but sometimes u have to think with the big one too. Guys please stop sending me emails saying i saw u posted on the thread so u must be interested. Lol.
Saffron Skye
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 21:19:37
Edited: 2022-05-15 21:21:41

On 2022-05-15 19:41:11 Cookie_muncher said:
Well done. This is a world of fantasy and adult choices.

I just find it weird how one will get blasted for asking for bareback yet this is ok.

My point. Live and let live.

Good argument...

However...oral sex cant impregnate someone regardless of it happening while on their period or not.

If you're argument points more in the direction of HIV/STD transmission:

Your risk is just as high when you finger fuck a girl and then touch your penis or the other way around. So if you want to completely avoid any chance of transmission then both parties need to keep their hands to themselves.

However, barebacking hugely increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy and unfortunately I dont know any men in this industry who would step up and take responsibility.

I believe the choice of the working girl to use a condom is her choice not just for HIV/STD , but to avoid that gut wrenching fear of just the possibility of being pregnant with your child.

Saffron Skye
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 973
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 21:24:44

And then sure you can add to the bareback debate that what if the punter had a vasectomy AND the SP is on contraceptive...

What proof do I as the SP have that you had a vasectomy? Besides your 'word'?

And what proof do you the punter have that I am on contraceptive? Besides my 'word'.

Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: WG with period
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 618
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 23:03:57

One can bring you the sperm count done and before the vasectomy. With the lancet App, mine done 4 years ago, the result are still there.
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: WG with period
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5510
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 23:46:48

So there are guys that have this Menophilia fetish, each to there own I guess

I reckon it's more of a personal choice on the WG side. Does she feel comfortable offering this to total strangers or not?
Same as Golden Showers. These are quite intimate offerings that can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable (not mentioning FH, that is a different story to this as this is secretion of bodily fluids)

I know from my personal opinion, I don't offer Menophilia however, I try offer other services like massage and BJ until my cycle ends

So kindly DO NOT ask me if I am interested as I am not thanks :)

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: WG with period
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1775
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-16 08:41:39

Dracula vibes
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: WG with period
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-16 09:38:33

There Are a lot of benefits that come with having sex on your period;

- Relief from cramps
- your blood flow becomes much shorter

And it apparently can heighten your sex drive

I really think though for the punter you can't be too squirmish you have got to be a little more than comfortable with the idea and wearing a condom is very important as viruses live in blood.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.