Navigation
Rich2000
Rich2000 - Pregnancy
Pregnancy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 08:16:21

Any punters had a call from a W.G to say they pregnant?

What would the the situation,as a punter u have paid for the service.
onlyhuman8185
onlyhuman8185 - Re: Pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 08:32:42

What are the chances that it's yours and not some other guy? They basically smoke dick for a living.

Unless the condom broke with you.
Virgo
Virgo - Re: Pregnancy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 08:43:08

[QUOTE;3584157;onlyhuman8185] What are the chances that it's yours and not some other guy? They basically smoke dick for a living.

This is not a nice thing to say we don't smoke dick for a living,some of us are hard working ladies with a high sex drive.

What gets to me is why do some of you men think so less of us is it cause we WG most of us here are lawyers doctors and officers but we just act as if this is the only Job we have.

If you had unprotected sex surely chances is that it can be your baby or just wait till the baby is born and then go do DNA test simple.

Dit was lekker mos
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Pregnancy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 966
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 08:47:41
Edited: 2022-05-15 09:02:45

If you wore a condom like you're supposed to and it didn't break or leak you don't have anything to worry about.

However, if you're one of those who raw dogged your way around...guess happy father's Day to you!

@onlyhuman...
You are what's wrong with this industry.

onlyhuman8185
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 08:48:23

Virgo I didn't imply you don't work hard or didn't have other jobs. I have nothing against it, I'm just pointing out the maths. It's very unlikely that the baby is OP's, if there even is a baby. Unless there was a known incident.
onlyhuman8185
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 09:08:08

A man can build 10000 bridges and suck one dick. He is not a bridgebuilder, but a cocksucker
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Pregnancy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6984
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 09:15:50
Edited: 2022-05-15 09:19:25

Well, you could potentially continue paying for the next 20 or so years.
I mentioned before that I knew of 2 wgs who had punter's kids. Not, rumors, but real cases admitted by the ladies. One alleged that the client pulled off the condom without her noticing. The other was a sugar daddy kind of thing. Neither of them told the dads. They wanted a kid anyway and their biological clocks were running out. One of the kids is around 18/19 now and is actively looking for his dad who has a very common name something like Johan Botha for instance. So almost impossible to trace. The other kid died before his first birthday. I have heard rumors of other ladies expecting punters' babies but I have not heard of any of them contacting the 'dads'.
But should you get that call, you are responsible until you prove its not your kid. Nothing else matters - whether she said she was on contraception or if the condom broke, whether she refused to have an abortion, NOTHING will get you off the hook until a DNA test proves you are not the father.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Pregnancy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1574
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 09:31:54

Can the honorable J Zuma plse comment?
Rich2000
Rich2000 - Re: Pregnancy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-15 09:46:54

Interesting

Accidents happen condoms break and fall off.

It raise the question,should girls not be on some contraceptive or take morning deter pill?
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Pregnancy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 967
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-15 09:49:01

On 2022-05-15 09:15:50 Bbw Nadia said:
Well, you could potentially continue paying for the next 20 or so years.
I mentioned before that I knew of 2 wgs who had punter's kids. Not, rumors, but real cases admitted by the ladies. One alleged that the client pulled off the condom without her noticing. The other was a sugar daddy kind of thing. Neither of them told the dads. They wanted a kid anyway and their biological clocks were running out. One of the kids is around 18/19 now and is actively looking for his dad who has a very common name something like Johan Botha for instance. So almost impossible to trace. The other kid died before his first birthday. I have heard rumors of other ladies expecting punters' babies but I have not heard of any of them contacting the 'dads'.
But should you get that call, you are responsible until you prove its not your kid. Nothing else matters - whether she said she was on contraception or if the condom broke, whether she refused to have an abortion, NOTHING will get you off the hook until a DNA test proves you are not the father.

I agree with this Nadia..

And if it turns out the baby is not yours, it's not unheard of to die the mother for any financial loss that was contributed during the pregnancy ie. OB/GYN Fees, etc.

But at least if it turns out to be your child you did the right thing by supporting the mother.

Either way.

Good luck.
Be smart.
Don't be silly, protect your willy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.