Brianna
Brianna - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-09 07:01:17

On 2024-03-08 08:34:40 Pomi said:
Great instead of taking accountability a self review is what you do. Do these girls think we are that daft?

Punt at your own risk fellas with this one

Don't come pomi..if you think i "self reviewed" don't come that's it ..no need to get all bitter
Brianna
Brianna - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-18 08:16:12

On 2024-03-09 03:05:39 Littlerascal said:
On 2024-03-09 00:41:49 Sir Shadow Hefner said: On 2024-03-08 23:34:41 Himself7 said: Something is fishy here...who is Fishy Dupont? ....then moments later Fishel reviews hahaha

Lol maybe it's Littlerascal's punting punting name? The man is such a legend that he has an alias to his alias.

What's funny is that I googled Fish dupont in case it was a popular culture reference, haha! Being old isn't easy.

Well since you won't mention exactly the "erratic behavior" and "double personality" i did to deserve a bad review..instead keep mentioning the venue which i took accountability for and explained as to why i was in that hotel to begin with then i guess there's nothing more to say instead agree with you to never return..it would be fair to tell me what I did to you instead of "she wasn't acting properly" in what way??

You can't book until 3..we agree on 3..when i try touching you or anything you say "no don't rush this is what I enjoy " then when 3 strikes you say "you cant leave because we didn't do anything and refuse to let me out till we do something????

Then offer me more money to stay when i try taking it you lift your hand up and be like "jah this is all its about ..this is what u hungry for..come take it" then when i say no stay with your money you still wanna fight we didn't do anything? No!! If that's double personality then ill gladly take it because you're not about to disrespect me all in the name of money Fish!
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-18 20:43:33

As already stated in my review, there's no way I'd return given safety concerns. Now your most recent post goes to further confirm that you're not making sense at all. Unless I'm missing something or can't see a review by Fish Dupont.

Who is this "Fish" you keep referring to?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.