Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-06-23 08:33:39

The only reason I see the reviews with any suspicion is because someone asked on her profile if she is Shakira and she said " I think you have me confused with someone else". That's an unnecessary lie, everyone knows maya is shakira, the number is still the same for goodness sake. I've seen shakira in the past and the experience was good for what it was.
jbletsgo
jbletsgo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 09:32:23

On 2022-06-23 08:33:39 Justin15 said:
The only reason I see the reviews with any suspicion is because someone asked on her profile if she is Shakira and she said " I think you have me confused with someone else". That's an unnecessary lie, everyone knows maya is shakira, the number is still the same for goodness sake. I've seen shakira in the past and the experience was good for what it was.

Maya is probably not her real name. Will I call it a lie? No

Assume that her real name is Pocahontas and she says that isn't her real name when asked. Will I call it a lie? No

Assume that Shakira is her previous profile and she denies it. Will I call it a lie? No

Not stating or denying a fact cannot always be seen as a lie because SP's have their privacy and sometimes want to start fresh.

I respect your intelligence and viewpoint of seeing it as "an unnecessary lie" since perceiving this thing as a lie is rather subjective/relative than objective/absolute.

I respect that you see the reviews with some suspicion because I respect your intelligence.

That is exactly why I wrote my long post. I can and will prove that your suspicion is wrong because I have proof my reviews are real.

Nerdo
Nerdo - Re: Review - Petite Maya - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 11:35:31

jbletsgo (or whatever other alias you may go by) sometimes the reaction speaks louder than the words being said and that is very evident here...

I'll let you keep digging your own hole here.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-06-23 11:48:31

jbletsgo, the other reviews submitted are the ones I was suspicious about. Some of them sound like commissioned advertisements . Your review seemed pretty normal to me, I had no reason to suspect your review wasn't real. The fact that you've posted your long defense and strange rebuttals to me simply pointing out that Maya is a rebranded Shakira(obviously none of these are her real names) is what raises my eyebrow. And yes, an SP claiming not to be the same SP who used to advertise on the site is a lie.
jbletsgo
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 12:32:47

On 2022-06-23 11:35:31 Nerdo said:
jbletsgo (or whatever other alias you may go by) sometimes the reaction speaks louder than the words being said and that is very evident here...

I'll let you keep digging your own hole here.

I do not care what the reaction is because I have proof that my reviews are real.

You mentioned that now you do not believe any of her reviews anymore.

So why don't you sit and wait for a few days such that I can verify my reviews with ESA? I am sure it will make you realise that it was wrong to not believe any of her reviews anymore.
jbletsgo
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 12:35:06

On 2022-06-23 11:48:31 Justin15 said:
jbletsgo, the other reviews submitted are the ones I was suspicious about. Some of them sound like commissioned advertisements . Your review seemed pretty normal to me, I had no reason to suspect your review wasn't real. The fact that you've posted your long defense and strange rebuttals to me simply pointing out that Maya is a rebranded Shakira(obviously none of these are her real names) is what raises my eyebrow. And yes, an SP claiming not to be the same SP who used to advertise on the site is a lie.

I have clearly indicated in my post the reason that if any of her reviews is not real then it is most likely that my reviews are not real.

I greatly appreciate that you believe my reviews are real.

I have already indicated in my previous post that perceiving it as a lie is subjective/relative. "1 + 1 = 3" is a wrong statement by any standards. However, there is no single answer for "A 50% income tax rate is wrong" because the answer depends on a person's ethical standards which is always subjective/relative. Perceiving it as a lie is more of the latter case. It is a lie to you, which I respect, but it is not a lie to me, which you should also respect.

So I think you should openly indicate whose review sounds like commissioned advertisements to you. Maybe then the reviewer might defend himself and you will receive the truth, which we all value highly.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 12:33:51

Why should I respect an incorrect view. I've seen maya and I've seen shakira, they look the same, sound the same, provide the same service and operate from the same venue. So to say they aren't the same person is a lie.

Justin is not my real name but if my wife sees an SPs lipstick on my dick, if I were to say that I never saw an SP today, it was Justin...that would be a lie.

Done with this now. I really hope you're rewarded generously for being her knight in shining armor.
jbletsgo
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 13:20:30

On 2022-06-24 12:33:51 Justin15 said:
Why should I respect an incorrect view. I've seen maya and I've seen shakira, they look the same, sound the same, provide the same service and operate from the same venue. So to say they aren't the same person is a lie.

Justin is not my real name but if my wife sees an SPs lipstick on my dick, if I were to say that I never saw an SP today, it was Justin...that would be a lie.

Done with this now. I really hope you're rewarded generously for being her knight in shining armor.

Because the word "lie" carries a negative connotation. Let's assume that you are right and Maya is Shakira. In your judgemental system, the act of Maya denying her previous identity is perceived as wrong and you call it a lie, which I respect. However, in my judgemental system, such an act is not perceived as wrong because sometimes SP's want to start fresh and they want to become a completely different person than their previous identity, therefore it is not a lie to me.

I won't be rewarded. I wish I would be rewarded. Unfortunately I am dropped from her client list for the reason I explained in my long post. However, she gave me truly lifetime experiences in April for being such an amazing person. I shall fight for this lady without getting paid a cent until I get banned because I know that she is for real.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 14:20:57

On 2022-06-24 13:20:30 jbletsgo said:
On 2022-06-24 12:33:51 Justin15 said: Why should I respect an incorrect view. I've seen maya and I've seen shakira, they look the same, sound the same, provide the same service and operate from the same venue. So to say they aren't the same person is a lie.

Because the word "lie" carries a negative connotation. Let's assume that you are right and Maya is Shakira. In your judgemental system, the act of Maya denying her previous identity is perceived as wrong and you call it a lie, which I respect. However, in my judgemental system, such an act is not perceived as wrong because sometimes SP's want to start fresh and they want to become a completely different person than their previous identity, therefore it is not a lie to me.

I won't be rewarded. I wish I would be rewarded. Unfortunately I am dropped from her client list for the reason I explained in my long post. However, she gave me truly lifetime experiences in April for being such an amazing person. I shall fight for this lady without getting paid a cent until I get banned because I know that she is for real.

Lmao that is some impressive mental gymnastics.

Let it be known I'm commenting on your post, not on the SP. I've never booked her.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 18:07:41

I don't now what this thread/review hybrid creation is anymore..but it sure is funny. I saw her profile before and really liked it.. she looks hellavuh hot and has banging body.

Then I saw some reviews/ thread re her being Shakira.. and tried to get a grasp of what is actually going on here...

So Maya was allegedly Shakira in her previous life...who once offered a FH or GFE experience(allegedly)..but has now changed to a strictly Non Sensual Massage Girl/Coffee Date /Friendzone Pal Provider..(Nothing wrong with that-some guys like that and Ladies are allowed to change their names for marketing reasons, etc... So why all the fireworks??)

Some digging...

She was apparently banned before...Hmmm..Ok..Why?

That led me to another thread...-its way too long to read, I don't even have a TLDR summary for you and I still dont know why she was banned to be honest! (maybe it was the wrong thread with a different Shakira)

But I just read one of the comments in that old thread which was absolutely hilarious....

Doubleslappedass: [" i cannot wait for the next episode of the Detective punter Gary and policelady prostitute shakira., uniting together to solve crimes, Kick ass, take names, defend the innocent and maybe if they have a bit of time, a little shag on the side."]

LMAO!! That left me in stiches

But now, although she Looks the Same and Talks the Same...
le If Walks like a Duck. Quacks like a Duck...and has the same number!!

Is according to a 100% SIMP PUNTER(who even got rejected and told off by her)not Shakira. Even weirder is that ....The SIMP keeps on spending his entire day and night on ESA defending her -for what freaking reason ???

He also does not seem to know what a lie is....his attempted spin-doctoring of what a lie is/isn't, is on par with the tripe spewed by our Governments own two resident clueless clowns: Bheki Cele & Fikile Mubulula-Top Level stuff!!

That last reply by a punter alias... Justin15 about explaining the Lipstick on his dick(to his wife), That it wasnt his Dick because his real name aint Justin. That killed me...bwhahahahaha..LMFAO!!

I have just had a (crazy...busy...kak) week at work , I thought id even punt today..but it was too f*@!n cold...and theres prob load shedding to come later, but this just made me laugh at the insanity of the world...

Thanks Justin15, Doubleslappedass, jbletsgo for making my kak week better...laughter is the best medicine

P.S IF Maya/Shakira comes to Gauteng..id love to make a booking-even if its the coffee date one(although Im a strictly "Sensual MG/GFE WG" only kinda guy...Il let it slide just this once...too see what the fuss is all about!...Hell I may even make a booking on my next trip down to die KaapStad!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.