Navigation
Don Corleone
Don Corleone - Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-04 17:27:03

Name: Nuru The Massage Guru

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Nuru The Massage Guru's Full Profile]

What a special lady. Great vibe about her. Smooth gorgeous skin, and the warmest smile. She is accommodating and takes pleasure in her work. Definitely returning soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-17 08:47:23

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Dynamite definitely comes in small packages.She's cute,smooth chocolate skin and just the right amount of thick and curvy,oh and that adorable smile to.So down to the massage she smothered us in nuru gel and than the fun begun.Wow what an experience,the room had a large mirror so i watched her move.I was so surprised at how much control she had sliding up and down than spinning over and the energy she has.In between all this she touched,gave light kisses and used her tongue in different arousal spots,i literally got goose bumps.We both were enjoying it and definitely were so turned on cause she was extremely wet and myself rock hard.The ending was the cherry on the cake,she stood over me reversed legs apart,leaned forward and i had full view of that wet pussy lips which i gently rubbed,the clit swole and she started trembling while she gave me the most orgasmic hand job.We both climaxed took a breather than a hot shower.Overall a great experience with this wonderful woman who knows how to spoil a man.Thank u for the excellent service and give her a try gents.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

PricelessD
PricelessD - Re: Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nuru The Massage Guru - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 08:48:20

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I texted this lady to make an appointment, comms were via WhatsApp and sent an address. Was on my way, called her to tell her I’m outside.

Damn then she met me at the garage parking wearing a sexy tight red dress, Damn this woman’s body is what dreams are made of. She works from a beautiful private house and led me to the room.

She asked for payment up front and was cool with it as I was mesmerised by her beauty and beautiful body. She came back and asked that I join her for a shower. Hopped in she started playing with me and I did the same.

Went back the massage bed and she started her magic. Massage was great and she addressed the pain I had experienced from gym. Finished off with a beautiful hj and allowed me to touch her pussy. Will definitely be back.

Only issue is that she only wants to discuss extras in the room however besides that she’s a remarkable lady.

Signing out
PricelessD

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until PricelessD built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.