1 lound is all I need
Demi
Demi - Re: Review - Demi - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Sandown Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-05 11:44:06

Tried for bad reviews from the jealous peoples.
Please do not harm my business.
I'm quarantine from gold member and website!
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Demi - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1138
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 07:57:31

On 2021-12-10 01:42:35 Mborohuchi said:
On 2021-12-09 19:31:21 Demi said: Thank you
Problem is the guy need to have sex with out condom. Then he said he can cum. Sorry can't afford that.

Stop lying. We discussed and agreed on OWO before hand and when i got there, you said no even though we agreed on it beforehand. I never said i wanted sex without a condom - but you said that because i took 'too long' to cum even though my session was only 10 mins in. Stop offering FH if you don't like it or whatever dumb shit you said.

There is a forum thread on the mis-understanding of OWO and that's with local SPs ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Sandown Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-04-12 14:33:39
Edited: 2022-04-13 09:41:58

On 2022-02-05 11:44:06 Demi said:
Tried for bad reviews from the jealous peoples.
Please do not harm my business.
I'm quarantine from gold member and website!

If you are tired of bad reviews then stop giving bad service. It's easy as that. You also have been known to threaten other WGs bcoz they have more better ratings than you. Take a long hard look at yourself before you start blaming others for your misfortune
Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-13 03:33:37

Aha!! JohnDoeThe3rd basic member 3 days ago! Look at my point +109 not quarantine enough?

And please explain threaten wish WGs more better rating than me?

Aha!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-04-14 08:22:42
Edited: 2022-04-14 08:22:41

On 2022-04-13 03:33:37 Demi said:
Aha!! JohnDoeThe3rd basic member 3 days ago! Look at my point +109 not quarantine enough?

And please explain threaten wish WGs more better rating than me?

Aha!!

I may be a basic member but there is nothing more basic than you and your bad service.
Demi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-16 00:52:08

Thank you for let's me know if you say so.
Xxx
Rajen2
Rajen2 - Re: Review - Demi - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Demi - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-02 08:26:09

Name: Demi

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

Based in sea point. Appears most of the Asian chick's use the same hotel. Massage was okay. Has had work done and taking into account the negative reviews was not expecting much. Proved me wrong and really had a blast with Demi. The main thing is to establish a connection and she gives an awesome experience. Will see her on her next trip to CT

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-09-27 08:14:14

On 2022-01-09 09:20:40 Kommerq said:
You bullshit boy you Demi you not give good service me no love you long time

LOL!
JC420
JC420 - Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-04 08:11:00

Name: Demi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Booked 1 hr, 2 rounds, bareblow. Very disappointed.

Was on the hitlist for a while.
Comms via whatsapp were poor. I was cautious due to mixed reviews but decided to give it a go. Venue was hotel, so parking and safety was OK.

I arrived on time. Even gave a heads up that I was about 20 mins out. Had booked and confirmed many hours in advance. Got there and had to wait for in lobby for about 10 mins before she sent the room number.

First impression was sexy bod. Face was a bit more angular than I was expecting, voice a little deep. If she's post op then they've done an amazing job.

Started off with massage. Basic af. It was just on my back with lingerie on. She asked me to lay flat on the bed and I was a bit reluctant cos there wasn't a sheet or towel down or anything. It was just the hotel bed as it was, like am i gonna fuck exactly where the previous clients fucked her.

Was very disappointed as I was expecting more of a nuru/ body-to-body vibe but it was just her hands on my back.

Turned over to the front and it wasn't that exciting either. She started with a short handjob then asked if I was ready for a condom cos I was hard.

I asked about the bare blow and she made this face as though I had not discussed and agreed to it before hand.

She went ahead with the bareblow. I cannot lie, despite it being quick the actual blow felt solid.

Her reaction to being reminded of the bareblow annoyed me. It was as though i was asking for more than I should get. Her offering bareblow and 2 rounds contributed to me choosing her. She clearly and definitely agreed on whatsapp. I know it would be upon
inspection, but she seemed against the idea of it as a whole. She should have just said no on whatsapp.

Moving on, domed up, rode me for a while before I blew. Body was damn amazing. Felt great and looked great in that position. After the release, as she was taking the condom off she asked, would you like to shower now.

I said, what about round 2? Again she pulled a face like it was not agreed upon before.

I usually cum quick on first round which is why I go for options that offer 2 rounds. She asked if I could get up for it and that time was only 15 minutes left.

I was there at the agreed upon time. The session time should only start when I walk in the door. She delayed the start which I'm confident is part of her plan to reduce actual session time. So we'd only spent 30 mins. I was like, I can definitely do round 2 I just need some time. I don't know how guys would be able to instantly go into round 2 as she expected.

Normally the girl would then get things happening to encourage a round 2 but she just seemed anti this session. After literally just sitting next to me and letting me play with her tits for a bit with no real effort put forth by her, I was like fuck this session I'm out. I even tried to start fingering her but she wasn't keen on that. Showered and fucked off.

In short:
Body amazing. I think it's natural and not coded but I can see why it's questionable.
Sex was decent. I didn't last long and didn't do round 2. I enjoyed what I did do but that was with the expectation of a round 2 that didn't happen.

She really felt like she was doing me a great favour. She definitely wanted the session over asap. Big clock watcher with minimal effort from her side. No effort to create a chemistry or vibe.

Would avoid. I think I know why she has such mixed reviews. Her "likes" on her ad are "gorgeous men". She probably decides whether you make her cut as a client and then gives service accordingly. Obviously, I didn't make it.

There's absolutely no way a punter could give her a decent review unless she provided significantly different service.

All in all. From walking into hotel room to sitting back in car after a shower it was under 40 mins. Even when I was getting into the shower it felt rushed.

TLDR
Don't go unless you willing to risk a poor punt. I wish I learnt from some of the other reviews.

Great bod. But very disappointing service. Horrible attitude. Not service or client orientated at all. She shouldn't be in this industry with that attitude.

Overall -
3/10
100% would not go back

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until JC420 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.