Navigation
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-31 16:02:54

Name: Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)'s Full Profile]

I saw her today.
She exceeded my expectations by far!
She's thicker than in her pictures. Beautiful legs and thighs. Great skin. A full participant who attended to me like we are in a relationship. The dirty talk was on point! I marked her down on privacy because the owner of the establishment was outside as I walked in. Otherwise everything was perfect. She made me feel like she is actually into me. This is GFE on steriods! Thanks Cleo.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1367
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-08-31 17:39:36

On 2023-08-31 16:02:54 Bobby Z said:

I saw her today.
She exceeded my expectations by far!
She's thicker than in her pictures. Beautiful legs and thighs. Great skin. A full participant who attended to me like we are in a relationship. The dirty talk was on point! I marked her down on privacy because the owner of the establishment was outside as I walked in. Otherwise everything was perfect. She made me feel like she is actually into me. This is GFE on steriods! Thanks Cleo.

Thank you for the wonderful review mon cheri, I'm happy to know you enjoyed your time with me... *naughtygrin*
As for GFE on steroids... Well you made it easy! *Wink*
Gros bisous
Cleopatra (Your Royal Affair)
BeardedMuffer
BeardedMuffer - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-16 12:09:28

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Finding myself with a day in PE and some time to kill I got in touch with the gorgeous Cleopatra and initially enquired about a massage but later on decided on the full GFE and boy was I glad I made the change.

Cleopatra offers a fantastic covered blow and when I couldn't take it anymore I got her up on the massage plinth and went about dining on her delicious and wet pussy. We had our conclusion of round 1 and she proceded to give me a great sensual massage all the right places were worked and rubbed. We ended our hour with her slipping the condom on with her mouth and she proceded to ride me until I erupted in a glorious climax.

Cleopatra is a sensual queen and her kissing throughout the session was top notch and always passionate. I will absolutely be back again when I can thank you my Parisian Queen.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-16 15:27:07

On 2024-01-16 12:09:28 BeardedMuffer said:

Finding myself with a day in PE and some time to kill I got in touch with the gorgeous Cleopatra and initially enquired about a massage but later on decided on the full GFE and boy was I glad I made the change.

Cleopatra offers a fantastic covered blow and when I couldn't take it anymore I got her up on the massage plinth and went about dining on her delicious and wet pussy. We had our conclusion of round 1 and she proceded to give me a great sensual massage all the right places were worked and rubbed. We ended our hour with her slipping the condom on with her mouth and she proceded to ride me until I erupted in a glorious climax.

Cleopatra is a sensual queen and her kissing throughout the session was top notch and always passionate. I will absolutely be back again when I can thank you my Parisian Queen.

Oh you got me blushing now naughty man!
Thank you for the wonderful review cheri,
Gros bisous
Mic24W
Mic24W - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-17 06:39:07

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

This lady knows her stuff. Opted for the massage. The massage and sensuality was amazing but left we wanting more! Her hands are so soft, her touches so intense. She likes what she is doing and it shows!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-17 09:27:09

On 2024-02-17 06:39:07 Mic24W said:

This lady knows her stuff. Opted for the massage. The massage and sensuality was amazing but left we wanting more! Her hands are so soft, her touches so intense. She likes what she is doing and it shows!

Thank you for a wonderful review darling,I'm very happy to know you enjoyed your time (however fleeting) with me... Cum back soon!
Gros bisous
Big boob lover
Big boob lover - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-02 08:06:24

what a superstar. very high class and the titties are heaven! suck them and immerse them and be suffocated by them. she is a fuck machine. she gave the amazing blow job sucking the contours of my clean shaven and cut cock. {if you not its fully condom]. i was going to explode into her mouth but stopped till i pounded her hard and eventually blew my load on her titties. awesome experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-02 10:58:21

On 2024-03-02 08:06:24 Big boob lover said:
what a superstar. very high class and the titties are heaven! suck them and immerse them and be suffocated by them. she is a fuck machine. she gave the amazing blow job sucking the contours of my clean shaven and cut cock. {if you not its fully condom]. i was going to explode into her mouth but stopped till i pounded her hard and eventually blew my load on her titties. awesome experience

Bonjour BigBoobLover,
Please advise on what you mean by:
*She gave the amazing blow job sucking the contours of my clean shaven and cut cock. {If you not it's fully condom].

Why would you write false info on someone you've never met?
What's your motive by saying that I offered you a bareblow&bareback session?
Those I've had the pleasures of spending time with can I attest NEVER have I ever offered anyone a bareblow/bareback,why would you write such a comment (because you quoted someone else's review and proceeded to delete it to write your comment, it's obvious!) on my profile when I've never hosted you?
What are you hoping to achieve?
What have I ever done to offend you?
Lola
Lola - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-02 20:29:11

dear Bigboob lover u clearly have no life, trying to ruin a ladies reputation by spreading lies and making false statements. trust me those who know cleapatra knows very well that what u wrote and claim is total bs. get a life u dumb nut.

@cleopatra don't allow a fool to dim ur light or get u down, you know who and what u are u get idiots like bbl who will try ruin a legends name..

love
lola
diversecookie69
diversecookie69 - Re: Review - Cleopatra ( Your Royal Affair) - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-04 09:59:13

What trash are you spewing? Like the lovely lady says, we can attest.
Babe, forget these fools. It was nice having you in cape town for a change...was lovely to reconnect.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.