Navigation
Kate
Kate - Re: Review - Kate - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Kate - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-02 10:47:47

@Gudlukn0027 - thank you so much for the lovely review and a great booking.

Xx

M1a7r0t4i5n
M1a7r0t4i5n - Re: Review - Kate - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Kate - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-13 11:10:16

Name: Kate

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Kate's Full Profile]

Meeting Kate was a very pleasant experience. Making the appointment was quick and easy. Venue is on par and clean. Parking is inside and secure.
I was greeted with warmth by a very stylishly dressed and confident woman! Her beautiful lips were soft and the kiss lingering…… It was so easy to connect with her and a great conversation followed. Her technique is flawless and her attention to detail is born in the passion for her work. Gorgeous body slides and strong hands made for an excellent massage.
The sensual part left me speechless, it was that awesome! My experience was an extraordinary soft and sensual feeling and will be memorable for ever! An exceptional gem and a real sweetheart. So much woman is not found often-and disappointed is all sold out here! Make your booking now and Kate I will be back…. Soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.