Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 11:20:19
Edited: 2024-03-30 11:25:25

<b>Name:</b> Donna

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Benmore

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=115399" target="_blank">View Donna's Full Profile</a>]

WoWZer, if ever giving a review was a pleasure then this is/has to be the biggest pleasure in my history of reviewing

Only reason I state she dnt look like her pictures is coz her pictures dnt do her justice...she needs to get a new photographer coz her current 1 is just screwing up.

I gv 5 for everything else coz esa dnt allow to gv 10's

We chatted prior to our booking, she new exactly what I like and I hda clear understanding of her boundaries.

She delivered and over exceeded on all my requests & expectations.

Was met the door in small black number, she had me at hello..she offered me a drink while she prepared my shower.

After shower was lead to bedroom she undressed and BAMM...my jaw dropped, what a freaking body she has on her, my word.

Had to adjust my pacemaker coz it went into turbo boost mode.

I just couldn't stop staring at her body, kick boxing training really shows,perfect shape, if not the best looking body on esa, wish her pics could capture her bod accurately.

Massage skills are out of this world, her convo skills are just heavily, she has a really wifey way of service, you can easily fall inlove.

Time just flew by, and she definitely not a clock watcher. I'm still dumb struck that her service is so well priced, I honestly could hv paid double her rate.

Wanted to stay the whole day but she already had bookings lined up and she didn't think it would be fair to cancel on other clients and I can respect that.

Beautiful human being, beautiful soul,just a lovely person, kind as fck..also dnt help she is dammmn pretty 2.A real lady.I wanna keep her to myself but it honestly would be a sin and unfair to other Punters. She told me, she treats every client as her only client...and it felt like I was her only client.

My whole April, May and June punting budget will be allocated to Donna gladly...infact, I think my whole 2024 budget.

I'm sure the guys will agree, it's rather difficult to review her coz words can't explain the experience, and you hv2 experience it yourself to understand.

Donna, 3 things,
Plz get a new photographer that can really capture your physical physique accurately

Keep keeping on with the kickboxing, coz ur commitment to the traing shows.

Most importantly, keep your service standard coz fck, you are the gold standard, wish I had booked you earlier, Ima try and 4give myself over Easter wkend.

Can't w8 for our nxt encounter.

Ima order a new pacemaker..coz, my current 1 almost burnt-out.

What a booking, What a booking. What a booking...WoW, WoW...where hv you been all my punting yrs?

Ima play Powerball, when I hit the jackpot, ima keep you to myself and pay ur daily rate/target every day..until the money runs out..LoL

Stay Beautiful.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> No
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

John Smith 401
John Smith 401 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-19 11:47:48

Name: Donna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Full Profile: [View Donna's Full Profile]

This Goddess does not cease to amaze.. Made the time for a 90 minute booking this time around and thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.
The care and pride with which Donna takes in her appearance, venue space and professionalism is like nothing I have experienced before.
If you’re not already having a good booking just from laying eyes on her, wait until she lays her beautifully manicured hands on you. (Among other things)
I hope it goes without saying, treat her with respect and it will be returned exponentially in service.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.