Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 09:09:00

Name: Carmen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Carmen's Full Profile]

It was 23:10 when I discovered this bombshell, called her immediately but she didnt pick up.... called again bam!! She picked up, her telephone manner was one of those where you start thinking twice, she wasn't rude but not as enthusiastic as you'd think a business lady should be. Made the appointment anyway cause from what I'd seen on the pics it was too enticing. Made my way from Sandton to Midrand easy to find venue, private but rather go at night or midday during the week. When i set my eyes on Carmen, I finally had found some quality and quantity for that matter, shes built like a pro athlete (feminine sprinter like) and me being big on gym and a great body it was an immediate turn on. she wore a sexy black short dress and was shy as a kitten venturing into new territory, she was soft spoken and guys this is where you as a punter must take charge it really does take two to tango (if shes worth it). So to get her guard down I told her she was blazin then she started giggling, made a couple jokes then she started opening up and walked with a spring in her step all of a sudden, got the clothes off then she got on top of me and got her BJ on, I went for her VAG which was wet and ready to go, told her to mount the big guy and she did so like she couldnt wait, from there it was all the positions you can think of north south east west hard soft moderate, controlled the nuts coz i wanted this for max time and pleasure. If you into yellow bones with ass you cant go wrong here, doggy was the best i ever had, she responded to every thrust and actually enjoyed the fuck. With that ass bouncing I couldnt hold it for over 40 minutes and let it be which was followed by teenage like giggles. Cleaned up, had a chat, very well mannered lady, after the sex she was totally open, i suspect she hasn't been on the job for long and shes still finding her feet, but rest assured she knows how to shag. Although we joked about it indeed this lady should be someones wife, the offer still stands Carmen once you've had enough of your stint call me gal!! I'm jealous of all you punters that are going to enjoy your time with this real woman.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 13:36:41

Great review Dark Knight! I am planning a visit, Midrand is full of promises these days.
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 15:20:49

@ Dark Knight - kikiki! You sound pussy whipped! LOL!
PappaBear
PappaBear - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-16 17:51:55

lol - yeah, you do sound whipped. nice review though.
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 11:34:58

My first punt that took me across the e tolls yesterday(but i will not buy e tag or pay). Venue wise, the house is descent and parking secure but with such confined parking space, unless she employs a certain tactic, meeting other punters is likely, and it happened to me. she is a shy girl with small boobs and a booty of note.

She gave a descent covered bj and can ride well, nicely varying the pace. The honey pot is hot. I only booked 30 mins and couldnt last as much as i wanted, blew my load and beat it. Personally i didnt find anything quite wow but it was ok. will i return? Maybe i will.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 19:51:56

Firstly, I must say....thanks DarkNight for the review...it triggers my visit to the lady....so I decided to call and pay a visit. I called her today and booked for 6pm, I am naturally bad with directions so eventually I got there. She is a naturally shy person, great body and yes-yellow borne for all you lovers out there. I won't go much into detail on this experience but I will say I had a lovely back rub, good bj-i am personally not a huge fan and she then rode me and before I knew it I almost came and I asked her if I could be be on top (she laughed)...so i gathered she obviously takes time to warm up....and coz she is that hot!!!!!!! I blew my load before I cud say "fuck".....will I return? No,I wont-simply for one reason she doesn't belong to this business, lady is a sweetheart to be loved....so Dark Night you are spot on boet on the review....... Happy punting All.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 21:53:49

Ow! Forgot to mention......skin silky soft, and she smells really good...
browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 00:11:52

You punters are fucking this girl like crazy...must get myself there before punters finish her... lol. She looks hot and I like the new to the biz types.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-12-24 00:41:34

We'll, I wouldn't agree with the earlier comment about her being new to this business because the tatt on her left hand was something I've seen before, the ladybird on her you know where is also something I've seen. She use to work alone in noordwyk and back then she wasn't really as refined and matured as she is now. She may have left the business and came back but I'm 100% sure it's the same lady.

Her service was not as good but I like who she is now. I gave her a 2 on her service the last time but my rating now proves jus how she improved.

Well, called her and she didn't answer, twice so I tried one last time and to my surprise she did. Made the booking and told her I'd be there in 15 min. Got there and called for the house number but no answer. I usually jus drive off but this time I waited, For almost an hour. I called again as a last attempt then she answered. Gave me the house number then I went. Jus as I drive in some guy was also driving in, parking sucks and I'm sure you run the risk of seeing your bosses car there or the other way round.

Well she obviously double booked herself coz another car drove off and she seemed exhausted, but she was nice, looked lovely too. She apologized for the inconvenience and sure as hell made up for it. Her blow isn't the best I've had, kept feeling those molars grinding my head. But her personality made up for it. Sweet and girlfriend like. Her shag was something else, some girl make sure they also enjoy the session and this is one of those. She kept her eyes closed and gave me this sexy look when she opened them

That lovely ass, the soft skin, eyes, her smile. Mhhhhhhhh. What's funny is when I undressed her eyes popped out when she saw my member. I asked her what's wrong and she joked and told me she has never seen a dick that small yet when at some point in the session when I went deep she kept pulling away, told me I went too deep.

So much for the smallest dick ever. Doggy was amazing that ass Hohh. One of those satisfying shag for sure and ill definitely go see her again.

By the way, I still wanna see you take in all of this small dick babes. You didn't :-)

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

blacktoe
blacktoe - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-18 13:50:24

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

A wonderful afternoon was spent with an attractive,intelligent girl,who I enjoyed getting to know and chatting with during breaks in the action.Highly recommended and I would definitely return.

Carmen has single handedly retored my faith about punting in Midrand.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.