Navigation
M3AN 1-MP
M3AN 1-MP - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-11 20:29:24

So this is my first review and im glad to be doing it on this awesome lady... Everything was just perfect... Conversation the blow that got me redlining and the deed was just awesome... Guys this lady is one ina million... Carmen u got a new fan... And that ass DAMN!!!
golfpapa
golfpapa - Re: Review - Carmen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 18:30:56

Name: Carmen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Carmen's Full Profile]

After the previous no show, I decided to give it another try. I was clear that she can't drop me this time. Voice over the phone is so real, soft spoken which was a turn on. Arrived at the venue in Rand burg , she was wearing sexy underwear, I was amazed by the beauty. Not much GFE as she doesn't kiss.Nonetheless the BJ, which she did with energy and the cow girl made up. Never went for the behind, she has a nice but. The boobs are small for me. Otherwise good experience, good company with a real girl. Too good.for this industry.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Carmen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-01 19:20:54

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

So this is not an easy one but after being hard done by her twice its time to put it out there. I have been with her twice first time great. Second time great but this after driving all the way to randburg and my appointment not being honoured. It seems she is so in demand that she just says come through and whoever gets there first gets in all others are left calling. Do not me wrong her body is amazing and she is great once you get into it. But I called her again was told come in 10min. I drove there and started calling......no answer. second time this has happened, in two weeks. I got an sms an hour later saying "sorry I only got back now". I will never call or return to someone who doesn't respect other people's time and money. Drove all the way there for nothing. She is one of those that is great but her inability to ensure an all round service which includes scheduling will eventually bring her down.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-02 10:57:36

@notsoshykev I'm sorry about what happened to u,I'm sure most punters can relate to what happened to u.What I have realised most girls work on a first come first served basis,only a few have the decency to hounour their appointment or call u and cancel or postpone if something comes up.I have been in your situation a number of times.I think another reason for some girls to work on first come first served basis could be that there are punters who fail to hounour the appointment.They make a booking and just not show up or phone to cancel.
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-02 11:34:53

Yes it is understandable in certain situations. That's why when it happens I evaluate. She did this a second time after I called her and reminded her that she previously played me. She then proceeded to say how soon can I get there. I was like in 5 min if you ready. She said come in 10min. Which I was cool with, only to get there and she doesn't pick up. So in this circumstance she is dead wrong and I will NEVER EVER call her again.
centurion
centurion - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-27 18:34:24

Have to agree with Mr NotSoShyKev. The very same thing happened to me twice already after assuming I was a regular. Carmen is great by all standards except the respect of time.
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-27 18:55:09

I notice that the clever girls who provide good service start having a following of regular clients who tip well so that they eventually do not wven have to advertise. They have a regular income and don't work weekends or late into the early hours and therefore do not have to put up with drunks and wierdos. Therefore they are fresh in the morning and deliver good reliable service. They don't live hand to mouth and have their own apartment and car. They also have an exit plan so by the time they are thirty they are running their own little business. They don't have to move every week when they can't pay the rent. They bother to look for good customers and appreciate their regular business. The other girls are just short sighted.
lovemachine77
lovemachine77 - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-16 20:50:48

Area: Midrand

All the positive reviews about her are true. She is hot got a nice body and the sex was great. Wish she offered more GFE but ill definitely be coming back

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

amukelang
amukelang - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-30 06:10:17

Area: Midrand

I just think I had the most incredible moment with a women in a long time. She was truly amazing and the bj was out of this world thank u hun.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hillings
Hillings - Re: Review - Carmen - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Carmen - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-09 15:42:40

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Her body is sexy and beautiful,i could not stop looking at her but when it comes to GFE she was average, nothing special. If i do go again it will be because of that body.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.