Navigation
jgovender
jgovender - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-21 19:20:03

Hi blacktoe, tell us more about her premises?
Bigpun
Bigpun - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-07 12:02:15

Name: Carmen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Carmen's Full Profile]

Went to visit this girl on Saturday and took her a bottle of wine. Arrived at the venue parked in the garage and went up the stairs. She is a very shy girl and does not say a lot , well after a bit of chit chat and fondling she slipped on the protection and proceed to give me the best head I have had in a while, soon after that she climbed on top of me and rode me for a while,Hmmmmmmmm. I then took charge and went for the missionary position. Needless to say within 5 min I shot my load and was done. I got dresses and went on my merry way. 2 hours later I found myself back at her premises and this time proceeded with the same as above but ended in the doggy style, her moaning and groaning was the cherry on top as I proceeded to shoot my load once more. Thanks Carmen for a wonderful service.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-02-08 09:54:10

I met the lady yesterday and it was not a waooh experience, it was just ok...yes she is beautiful, better than her photo but she is a bit sex lazy with a few restricrions like no owo, no mouthing and so on...she is ok, soft spoken with a touch of kindness...the back wrack is not bad for ass lovers...will I return, yes, hopping I catch her on a better day.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Vwiked
Vwiked - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-07 15:30:27

Made an appointment for 4pm two Fridays ago. She asked me to call when I get to Carlswald. So I did call at 15.50 as the traffic was not too bad. She answered the fone and after a lot of shuffling she put the fone down. Called back at 4pm and she rejected my call. So I just left. To my surprise I get a missed call from her at 7pm when I'm home with my family. WTF???

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-07 22:31:31

You are a lucky one V that she even remembered to give you a missed call. I guess this only means that there is to much on her plate that she is not even paying attention to whats falling of the sides.
rewe
rewe - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-12 17:16:15

Carmen is the best WG in Midrand. Everything about her is top class. Quality.
james89
james89 - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-18 18:07:45

Its that duplex in Carswald so safety and privacy are guaranteed! OMG what a woman!!! Guys THIS is the reason for punting this is the reason we go to ATMs and fill our wallets with cash and the reason we look for that extra something beyond a normal relationship. THIS is the solution to things like: Doesnt look like the photos, she should be banned from the site, the place was dodgy and things like clock watcher i just did my thing and was out of there what a waste of money will not return. This woman is the answer.

Reveiw begins here: Called her in the afternoon for and arrived just a she came from the shops and allowed her 5min to freshen up. Beleive the reviewers that said she is BEAUTIfUL the eyes the smile to the smooth skin its all perfect. I just marveled at her beauty for 2min and then came the blow no owo which I could respect and it didnt harm the experience at all. Started with revers cowgirl and that thing that can only be described as the best softest and smoothest ass in the business was just bouncing on me she was loud and enjoyed it. I fought hard not to cum and turned her over she didnt relent and bounced hard as her walls squeezed my james. turned her over for missionary and enjoyed that too as she squeezed my buttocks with her hands and we both moaned with pleasure. Now for Doggy ohhhhh snap did I mention that in addition t being soft and smooth it is so round and plump. No clockwatching and I suspect I was over my time but I KNOW she enjoyed this and didnt care. Doggied for what I imagine to be 10min turned her back to missionary pounded quickly and flipped her back and did the prone bone(you should do this too) lol ever been on the edge but couldnt pick the "best" position to bust in?? Well thats how fun this Carmen was eventually doggy as the position I rammed so hard and came so loud I am certain the neighbors heard. The room spun my ears were blocked and my james was throbbing. she turned looked at me and let out a "SHIYOH!!" what else could be said? Showered spanked her bum and left.

Final thoughts: No scars No marks or spot and looks like the pic. has tattoos which are not not ugly or obnoxious. This is what punting should be in my humblest opinion. I also submit that this is a LOVELY WOMAN who will be whisked away by a lucky guy she doesnt belong in this business. So soft spoken and intelligent and enjoys sex too. If you unfortunate and she didnt pick up or you didnt get to spend time with her I would say that one should rather PM her or leave it in the comments try to entertain that she was being enjoyed by someone else after all this is currently among the most sought after women in midrand. Shit happens it sucks. And someone said she was mechanical and sex lazy or not too interested. Not to make excuses but consider this: You sleep with 10 different people a day every day and they all want the same thing some are abusive some try to rip you off so as much as I love sex and would wanna get paid for it I doubt I'd manage and would become tired and mechanical. Just give her another try if you could. Beautiful light skin girl with AAASSS! Bootylovers please dont lose out here. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. This girl better stick around because everytime I decide on a regular WG they change towns or disappeer. I know this review seems colourful and excited but those who've been with her like BlackDiamond and Dark Knight know what I mean and can vouch that with girls like Carmen there is yet hope for punting in midrand.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

james89
james89 - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-18 20:57:04

Please pardon the grammar
blacktoe
blacktoe - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-19 08:32:44

Man this to be the best review I have ever read. Genuine delight hahaha..
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Carmen - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1614
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-19 17:36:33

Unless I've started loosing it, didn't her previous profile (photo set) state she is in her 30s?
Now 26...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.