[deleted] - Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-08 19:58:28

Name: Nathalie @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Nathalie @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

Nathalie is a very pretty young lady, she has a very attractive face and curves for days (especially those amazing breasts), she gives a proper massage, it felt like I was at a spa! She certainly got rid of quite a bit of tension. She is friendly, sweet and smart and seems to be a bit shy at first but once she gets to the sensual she comes into her own, highly recommended!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

hounddog
hounddog - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 07:54:50

Nice experience. Le Belle doesn't disappoint. Enjoyable and can't complain about the service. Sweet girl. Probably will book again.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-07-12 21:14:24

She is a breath taking seductive soul, her presence alone will intoxicate you. Be gentle with her because such a divine body and soul deserves no less.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-08-31 14:26:58

Nathalie is just the best beautiful face cuddly body just a sxy bomb shell , i really dont want to share her with you guys but such a sweet girl, great venue well run and safe , thanks Nats for being so wonderful .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bloubul1972
Bloubul1972 - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-09 14:05:59

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The most beautiful girl I have seen in a long time. Fantastic experience. The venue is clean and tidy and Nathalie is well groomed and stunning. I cannot get over her beauty. Absolutely a 10 out of ten for you girl

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bloubul1972 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Maxipump
Maxipump - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 10:40:16

Sexy beast
landy
landy - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 750
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-11 07:21:57
Edited: 2023-04-11 07:24:24

<b>Name:</b> Nathalie @ Le Belle

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Bryanston

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=111675" target="_blank">View Nathalie @ Le Belle's Full Profile</a>]

It has been a while since I visited Le Belle but I had been eyeing Nathalie's profile so I decided to take the plunge. Booking was done & confirmed through WhatsApp very professionally so no problem there. Arrived on time and shown directly into the room. Nathalie came in and the first words she spoke were to - inform me that she was feeling a bit under the weather (cold related). This was a bit of a dampener to start.

She offered a shower, which I accepted and on my return to the room, Nathalie was in her bra and panties. At this stage the discussion around extras started. The prices for Oral and FH seemed fairly steep for my liking but I said that we might go for oral. I asked if I could reciprocate but she informed me she was on her period :( Like WTF Why would she offer FH then.

The massage started - considering I booked a 90 min session, it lasted no more than 20 mins before she asked me if I wished to massage her on the premise that it was an opportunity to touch her. Her rules in this regard were strict.

When it my was my turn to lie down. The oral was covered and didn't last long at all. In fact the sensual, in my view lacked sensuality. Although this was a 90 minute session, we were finished, shower included, with more than 15 minutes to spare. As I travel by Uber, I said I would book my Uber and Nathalie had the audacity to ask whether the room cleaner could come in at the same stage. I refused saying I wished to retain an element of privacy.

To be honest, I think that Le Belle is starting to lose the plot. Too many ladies, too few rooms. This is causing the ladies to rely on the extras to make their financial quota and also for Le Belle to turn over the rooms far to often.

It is sad as I used to be a regular.

One final note on Nathalie. I think ESA needs to verify her age as I feel 21 is slightly complementary. maybe closer to mid-20's

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 2/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-11 10:20:15

On 2023-04-11 07:21:57 landy said:
<b>Name:</b> Nathalie @ Le Belle

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Bryanston

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=111675" target="_blank">View Nathalie @ Le Belle's Full Profile</a>]

It has been a while since I visited Le Belle but I had been eyeing Nathalie's profile so I decided to take the plunge. Booking was done & confirmed through WhatsApp very professionally so no problem there. Arrived on time and shown directly into the room. Nathalie came in and the first words she spoke were to - inform me that she was feeling a bit under the weather (cold related). This was a bit of a dampener to start.

She offered a shower, which I accepted and on my return to the room, Nathalie was in her bra and panties. At this stage the discussion around extras started. The prices for Oral and FH seemed fairly steep for my liking but I said that we might go for oral. I asked if I could reciprocate but she informed me she was on her period :( Like WTF Why would she offer FH then.

The massage started - considering I booked a 90 min session, it lasted no more than 20 mins before she asked me if I wished to massage her on the premise that it was an opportunity to touch her. Her rules in this regard were strict.

When it my was my turn to lie down. The oral was covered and didn't last long at all. In fact the sensual, in my view lacked sensuality. Although this was a 90 minute session, we were finished, shower included, with more than 15 minutes to spare. As I travel by Uber, I said I would book my Uber and Nathalie had the audacity to ask whether the room cleaner could come in at the same stage. I refused saying I wished to retain an element of privacy.

To be honest, I think that Le Belle is starting to lose the plot. Too many ladies, too few rooms. This is causing the ladies to rely on the extras to make their financial quota and also for Le Belle to turn over the rooms far to often.

It is sad as I used to be a regular.

One final note on Nathalie. I think ESA needs to verify her age as I feel 21 is slightly complementary. maybe closer to mid-20's

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 2/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Thankyou for the feedback, hopefully Nathalie will read and rethink how she does her sessions.

Apologies about the cleaner, we do often let the cleaner clean while the client is ready to leave so clients can see firsthand that the rooms do get a proper cleaning before another client. Most clients appreciate it so they can see the shower being washed, fresh towels etc. Sorry that asking if the cleaner could come in was an issue, it generally isn't. As you said, the request was met with a 'no' so you could wait for your uber in peace. Apologies that even asking the cleaner to come in was an issue.

We had 737 clients in March this year. So the girls have plenty of bookings, whether they choose to do extras is between the client and themselves. We take no part in it besides telling girls not to push it on the client and to stay safe.

We apologise that Le Belle disappointed you so much and won't be returning. Thankfully there are several lovely other venues advertising on ESA who hopefully tickle your fancy and give you the level of service you are looking for.

Maybe one day we will see you again, we hate to ever disappoint a client, but we can't get it right 100% of the time, so all we can promise is to do our best.

Now, time to post 'wanted' signs for a plot, for we have lost ours! ;)

PS. We have been looking for a bigger premise for awhile now, very hard to rent and get approval as a massage venue. Fingers crossed that the stars align. We do intent to buy when the time is right.

XoXo

Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-11 21:07:16

Landy is reputable. No need to bash him.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Nathalie @ Le Belle - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1180
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-12 15:01:47

On 2023-04-11 21:07:16 Todayivisit said:
Landy is reputable. No need to bash him.

Agree.

Personally I would not be happy to have to wait in a room while somebody is cleaning it.

I think given you are a massage venue why would the massage be so short if a 90 booking is an option?

Hope Nathalie takes the feedback on board.

Best of luck with the search for a new venue....737 clients in a month you certainly need the extra rooms.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.