Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Just concerned why face (amongst others) gets a 3..?? uhhh .....
Lox1
Lox1 - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 08:41:14

Name: Tiny D

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Tiny D's Full Profile]

What can say she never disappoint its my third time with her. She definetly improved one her BJ skills. Really enjoyed her but wish i could have her for a all night.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1428
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 10:35:11

Ohhh man.. there it goes again... why face gets 3?

Called her over the weekend and the rates have taken a raise.. eish.

Tmo
Tmo - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-07 09:19:37

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited this dynamite last night, She’s very portable. I must say dynamite does come in small packages. Her ass is perfect!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Tmo built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
memba
memba - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-13 12:47:09

This is one of best punts of the year by far, visited this dynamite yesterday afternoon and I was wowed about how she looked. She has one the sexiest body in the entire purple world.She offered to take off my shoes as soon as I sat on the bad and that’s when I realised that I’m in a good place.I helped took off my clothes and what followed was short of amazing. She gave me a proper blow job and the deed was top notch. The girl can give a good ride and can also receive a good pounding. My overall experience was out of this world.from now on she is in the list of my top 5.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Tiny D - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-31 13:10:03

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Just had a lunch service with this hottie! I can confirm all you have said about her is true. From the telephone manners, helping me undress, perfect owo to taking a pounding with such a tiny body is amazing.
I will definitely return for an overnight. I really enjoyed her a lot.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Review - Tiny D - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-01 23:29:59

Been eyeing her for a while. Last Sunday morning couldn't sleep due to work commitments and the Boks win which lead me to peeping on ESA in the early hours. I noticed she was constantly available which prompted me to probe further. Im not so much into small/petite women but a well put package like her definitely gets my attention.

Worked until 9am then made the call. She was friendly and inviting. Made my way, apartment is okay, security is not an issue. Some dudes a few meters ways seemed to give me that look like they knew but who cares, and sometimes as punters we over think.

She opened the door and straight away i knew i found a winner. I need to correct a few things here, i dont think she is tiny tiny, no. She is short, yes. With a well built physique, not skinny. She has some incredibly placed meat and curves. I would say well toned, if she was an animal she would be a zebra. I love that animal, never fat, never thin, just there. And her thighs are those lighting thighs like a zebras, yes. The face is cute and young with minimal makeup. I like.

Lead me to the bedroom and we connected well. She is at my wavelength of thoughts, she gets things quick. Before i knew it we were naked and as i put on the rubber she played some rnb on the bluetooth speaker.

Here is where the action started. She gave me a blow and kissed my dick so sensually i had to tell her if she kissed me like that i was not going to leave. This went on for a few minutes and just before she was done she ran her tongue from the balls to the tip once, that warmth on my balls nearly made me come. That was the perfect sign off to the bj.

As per custom i started off with missionary. Small Lube was needed. This pussy is good.the strokes seemed to find new warmth in every thrust. And when i looked down, man those legs were spread wide open like a 1980s tv antenna. She had given me full access. Moans were soft and sexy, and the music played on, sexy rnb, that fucking music, R Kelly, Jodeci etc. This girl knew what she was doing. Intensity increased but i was not ready to come just yet, we changed positions, finally ending in doggy. Glory was revealed here. Ass is good. She being short meant we had to improvise abit, i came abit lower by widening my stance. I plunged in cautiously. Upto now i must report that this pussy is very responsive, you can feel the contractions and changes as the excitement varied. On the doggy entry i met the pussy at its tightest. As such i treaded slowly and built the momentum. Watching her scramble for the sheets and pulling them was a delight. Strokes got deeper and she could take them well. I came.

We chilled and chilled. She has good stories and seems to really understand this business.

On seconds she gave me the now famous bj. She took her time. I was really charged for this round. Missionary got us started. Then she wanted to come on top, i let her have her way. And she did not disappoint, she rode me good and hard and lucky me i did not cum. As she varied her strokes i was in class, taking notes on her variations hoping to learn her likings. All the while my hands on her bums and occasionally helping with the thrusts. She exhausted herself on the rode and submitted that i continue with doggy.

This was a new type of doggy. She put her thighs together and leaned abit forward, then as i entered she places her small feet on my calves muscles, as if to lock them in. Now the lean i mentioned earlier meant i had to also lean forward and hold onto the bed headboard for support. I ended up looking like i was under arrest by apathied police, being frisked. But this position makes the dick extend further and really engages your core it was a workout. I worked the ass proper while sweating like a pig. I was dripping sweat. Midway had to add some lube and change condoms. Formula 1 style. Went back in, this was the position i was finishing in. Pole position. The sweetness was extreme. And the moans sweeter. I came hard and satisfied with my dick threatening to report me to CCMA for working him too hard. I was all over wet with sweat, i begged her for some tissue/towel to clean up and i was still sweating, my core was burning, i told her no gym for me today. Just wanted to get home shower and rest. She helped me dress, so sweet. I had to tip. Walked out happy and sweaty.

She is a gem and a very well put, naturally beautiful lady.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

angime
angime - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-01 23:52:06

On 2023-11-01 23:29:59 Himself7 said:

Been eyeing her for a while. Last Sunday morning couldn't sleep due to work commitments and the Boks win which lead me to peeping on ESA in the early hours. I noticed she was constantly available which prompted me to probe further. Im not so much into small/petite women but a well put package like her definitely gets my attention.

Worked until 9am then made the call. She was friendly and inviting. Made my way, apartment is okay, security is not an issue. Some dudes a few meters ways seemed to give me that look like they knew but who cares, and sometimes as punters we over think.

She opened the door and straight away i knew i found a winner. I need to correct a few things here, i dont think she is tiny tiny, no. She is short, yes. With a well built physique, not skinny. She has some incredibly placed meat and curves. I would say well toned, if she was an animal she would be a zebra. I love that animal, never fat, never thin, just there. And her thighs are those lighting thighs like a zebras, yes. The face is cute and young with minimal makeup. I like.

Lead me to the bedroom and we connected well. She is at my wavelength of thoughts, she gets things quick. Before i knew it we were naked and as i put on the rubber she played some rnb on the bluetooth speaker.

Here is where the action started. She gave me a blow and kissed my dick so sensually i had to tell her if she kissed me like that i was not going to leave. This went on for a few minutes and just before she was done she ran her tongue from the balls to the tip once, that warmth on my balls nearly made me come. That was the perfect sign off to the bj.

As per custom i started off with missionary. Small Lube was needed. This pussy is good.the strokes seemed to find new warmth in every thrust. And when i looked down, man those legs were spread wide open like a 1980s tv antenna. She had given me full access. Moans were soft and sexy, and the music played on, sexy rnb, that fucking music, R Kelly, Jodeci etc. This girl knew what she was doing. Intensity increased but i was not ready to come just yet, we changed positions, finally ending in doggy. Glory was revealed here. Ass is good. She being short meant we had to improvise abit, i came abit lower by widening my stance. I plunged in cautiously. Upto now i must report that this pussy is very responsive, you can feel the contractions and changes as the excitement varied. On the doggy entry i met the pussy at its tightest. As such i treaded slowly and built the momentum. Watching her scramble for the sheets and pulling them was a delight. Strokes got deeper and she could take them well. I came.

We chilled and chilled. She has good stories and seems to really understand this business.

On seconds she gave me the now famous bj. She took her time. I was really charged for this round. Missionary got us started. Then she wanted to come on top, i let her have her way. And she did not disappoint, she rode me good and hard and lucky me i did not cum. As she varied her strokes i was in class, taking notes on her variations hoping to learn her likings. All the while my hands on her bums and occasionally helping with the thrusts. She exhausted herself on the rode and submitted that i continue with doggy.

This was a new type of doggy. She put her thighs together and leaned abit forward, then as i entered she places her small feet on my calves muscles, as if to lock them in. Now the lean i mentioned earlier meant i had to also lean forward and hold onto the bed headboard for support. I ended up looking like i was under arrest by apathied police, being frisked. But this position makes the dick extend further and really engages your core it was a workout. I worked the ass proper while sweating like a pig. I was dripping sweat. Midway had to add some lube and change condoms. Formula 1 style. Went back in, this was the position i was finishing in. Pole position. The sweetness was extreme. And the moans sweeter. I came hard and satisfied with my dick threatening to report me to CCMA for working him too hard. I was all over wet with sweat, i begged her for some tissue/towel to clean up and i was still sweating, my core was burning, i told her no gym for me today. Just wanted to get home shower and rest. She helped me dress, so sweet. I had to tip. Walked out happy and sweaty.

She is a gem and a very well put, naturally beautiful lady.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

What a review
Pluglife420
Pluglife420 - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-10 19:35:50

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

WOW!!!! Nothing to say that hasn't been said about this bombshell.Service is A1. Best bareblow I've had all year, best sex I've had all year. It got super wild in that bedroom, first round was sensual slow love making because I'd the RNB in the background , 2nd round she switched to hip hop second round was straight up fucking. She moans, she grabs the sheets, she came SUPER hard and so did I.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bang Bro
Bang Bro - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-16 14:58:23

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

I called her after a night out with my mate, was morning hours. Told her to arrange a friend for my pal to which she obliged. She was definitely the hotter of the 2. She has an amazing arch, when going doggy.

Needless to say i was a bit drunk and had lots of energy. This girl was a superstar, rode as well as she took.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.