View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-21 09:36:42
Edited: 2019-02-10 09:42:48

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

Steve
Now that you are running out of girls OR the girls are running out of you are you going to jump in and help out ?
Imagine having a massage by you !!!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3203
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-21 10:35:30

This is a bit lame
*NICXUS*
*NICXUS* - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-20 23:17:47

Having had many a booking at hoe since the first day they opened their doors in 2011, and even before they opened the venue iv had very mixed experiences. I'm not one for posting alot of reviews and usually only the good experiences. Hoe as a venue is inspired by an ideology that sets the standard pretty high in this industry and has certainly raised the bar some what. Sadly this ideology is to an effect let down by a few problems. I read the other day on one of the ladies profiles, a comment made by hoe that stated, at heaven on earth the standard is to provide a true girlfriend experience, and yes for the price we pay this is the expectation. The problem here is that at least half the ladies on the roster don't provide this experience, too many ladies have have restrictions that are the basics of a gfe, like for example, no kissing, don't touch here, don't touch there etc. I don't think anyone can be naive to believe these ladies do what they do because they want to, a vast majority have their respective reasons for being in this industry and I understand everyone has their own preferences in the bedroom but if this is the case then I do feel the rate should be adjusted according to the service rendered by that lady. Why pay the standard rate for a therapist that does not allow for the full gfe as opposed to one that does? If we are expected to pay the standard rate for all the therapists at hoe than indeed I should receive the full gfe experience from all the ladies and as it stands this is not the case. Ladies that do an excellent job at providing a true gfe is undoubtedly gabbi and hunter, they lead by example and it's because of these ladies that I would visit hoe, but I should have more reason. The second problem is there is some serious photo shopping done on alot of the ladies profile, of course the menu needs to look appetising but not to such an extension where it's not a true reflection. Don't get me wrong there are a few stunning ladies at hoe that look better than their photos but than their are some that don't look like their photos at all when you meet them, this is a minor issue perhaps than that of my first mentioned issue. Overall heaven on earth is a good venue, but not an excellent venue or an exquisite venue that it portrays itself to be, yet everything is in place for it to be but let down but a few short commings that I hope to see addressed going forward. This is after all a service industry and its dependent on the people that make the venue what it is.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1066
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-06 10:40:18

NICXUS -- I fully understand Your Point & agree 100 % that our Ladies have to Provide a much Higher Level of service & very few Don'ts -- We strive for this & believe me we do address the Issue directly with the Ladies when we receive comments to that effect. The Ladies will always come & go which is frustrating as we would like to increase the training that we currently do to a higher level -- but 30 % of the Time the Ladies are here Today & Gone tomorrow -- I appreciate the comments and will certainly address this with all the ladies --It would be helpful if You could point out which Ladies You have experienced that did not provide GFE .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-03-12 17:31:58

I'm not a punter that usually leave comments, on this site, but felt that my recent (during the past month) visits deserve a huge comment. Two of the ladies not listed on the site is one extreme exception to what I have encountered at HOE in the past (which endeavors was always a 10/10. Holly and Mily... I lost my words with these two ladies. I haven't seen such beauties in this industry anywhere in my life before. Steve, you have set the standard with these two beauties, and I'm glad I'm not in your shoes to keep up that standard. They are the true and perfect example of how a man should be treated at HOE, and it is quite evident that they enjoy there "work". They are also the perfect example of beauty, with the right feminine touch, well groomed, well mannered, and able to keep up a nice conversation. I also think these two girls have fin tuned the art of providing selfless pleasure, and "companionship" I know it is hard to find such gems in this industry, however, what a pity there are not more of them!! Cheers

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1085
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-19 08:02:16

Fun@BeWith264 __ I do appreciate Your candid comments relating to both Holly & Miley -You are 110 % correct --they do enjoy what there doing which makes a huge difference. Please NOTE That Holly will be leaving us end of this month --Not sure if we will see her again -either way HOE wishes the best for all our Ladies that are using HOE as a stepping stone to better there Life's .

Difficult shoes to fill but I will try my Best !!!

Thanks again -- So many Punters Out there think that the GEMS grow on Trees -- not the case

086-118-8825
pussypro
pussypro - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-17 10:20:21

This is a review for a lady that does not yet advertise on ESA, she said she would consider it as i told her she would be permanantly booked (by me hopefully) I met Miley on Friday, now when most say they found a diamond in the rough that would not fully describe my experience, more like i found the Cullinan Diamond in amongst other Diamonds. She is jaw droppingly attractive, she has an awesome personality and she is intelligent. The hour i spent with her on friday literally took my breath away, she knew what to do to really get me going. The massage was out of this world with a kink at the end that left my knees shaking. She is extremely sexy and has a body to die for. Perfect boobs and such a tight ass. She is every mans wet dream come true (well atleast mine). I have found the holy grail so to speak. I know, what punters might be thinking, that's her job and all that. I just think ive found a girl that gives me what i expect for my money. I will be back to see her soon. Steve she is a real gem and really compliments your establishment. I'll have to add HOE as a supplier to my company so i can start transferring money :) I'll have to book her for an overnight soon, hopefully my heart won't fail me, but if it does what a way to go...

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1148
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-19 11:02:04

pussypro -- On behalf of Miley & Hoe -- the Compliments & Comments are greatly appreciated - Yes Miley is a very Special Young Lady from many aspects-I am pleased to hear your comments as it relates to behind closed doors as those at the end of the day is the most Important. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments & experience at HOE with others. WE certainly appreciate being added to your list of suppliers.
bigball
bigball - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-20 07:18:00

Not wanting to be the bearer of bad news....the venue is superb, the people are friendly and they make you feel at ease. Only complaint I have is the the new lady lilly that I booked at 1pm on 19/05/14...I was on time for the booking and then I get told she is running late...so I opt to wait because I really really want to meet this woman. And then I get told she is not coming in at all. I get offered to book another lady but I wanted to see lilly. I know the ladies get heavy fines if they miss a booking but it seems that the ladies dont care as she is very popular so she will still make her money. Nothing against the venue...just an observation. If I can be on time for the booking and if I dont make it I appolegise ahead of time I think its just good manners to appolegise for being late or just not pitching up at all...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1192
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-24 09:47:16

bigball -- I apologize for the inconvenience & disappointment --unfortunately the Ladies ( And yes the Really attractive ones ) think that it is Ok to behave in that fashion. HOE suffers due to their Self - Centered ways which will not be tolerated for long. Lily is a Stunning Young Blonde and it seems the Treatments are very Good as well based on the Clients comments -- but the lack of concern for the Venue will Not be tolerated. She & Akira her friend have been with us for 3 weeks now somewhat part-time. Not sure about the future at this stage -but will see. Thanks for the candid comments both good & bad.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.