Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3468
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:56:42

FourPhuxaches --Thanks again for taking the time to send the review -- hope to see you soon !!!

Steve
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3469
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:58:13

JohannesJacobs -- Thanks again for taking the time to send your review . Yes Roxy is a Great New Addition to HOE -- Hope we will se yuou again soon !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3470
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:59:15

AverageJoe --THanks for the review & comments --appreciate the on going support --see You Soon !!!

Steve
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 20:26:05

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

So this is a difficult review. I visited today for the double trouble with two gorgeous ladies (Paris and Roxy). They were professional, friendly, enthusiastic and really made a bucket list experience quite memorable.

I am however not rating the ladies here. My issue comes in when I phoned in the day prior to query the costing of doubles and the receptionist who tended to my questions either wasn’t trained or deliberately misrepresented the costs, I hope it’s the former. Stating that the costs were quite simply the price of the room and then the normal price for each ladies time.

I had traveled a long way for the experience to feel quite annoyed upon reaching the cashier. I wasn’t going to haggle or complain at this point as it is in pretty poor taste but it did leave a very sour taste in my mouth about the ethics of the business.

I don’t think I’ll be returning based off of the above.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3484
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 09:23:36

HOE has been open & doing our best to entertain Clients for 7 1/2 Years -- anyone that knows how I work also knows I don't Play Game & I pay for all our Mistakes that I make as well as my Staff. Yes we have a trainee at reception that should be double checking with her Senior prior to quoting if she is not sure , apparently it did not happen.

Yes Paris & Roxy are two Young very nice Ladies & obviously in being fair would be nice to send a review about your time spent with them as I am quite sure it was memorable .

OK Not sure as you did Not mention the quote over the phone versus what she actually charged you -- However I will Give you a FREE 1 Hour Booking ( Valued at R 900 ) with the Lady of your choice on your next visit or EFT the R 900 to your account immediately if you choose not to come back .

HOE has a lot to offer over & above the norm -- why let a new receptionist Ruin it for You & Me ???

Anyway Thanks for your Candid comments --Please in future if applicable -- Go straight to Management as we are there to resolve Issues like that on an ASAP basis -- I personally was there & could have resolved it on the front end -- I was not given that opportunity

Sorry again & Hope to see you at HOE in the near future .

Steve
Colnago_51
Colnago_51 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 11:12:15

Congrats to HOE.

This is how one should run a business. Own up and take appropriate remedial action that creates a win win situation.

I have never been to a booking there and have no nexus to anyone at HOE.

Just a factual comment.
SimonSays777
SimonSays777 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-05 10:19:48

I was recently introduced to Heaven On Earth by a friend and had the opportunity to visit this past Friday for the first time. Quite impressive! It was their free braai day and the t-bone steak and lamb on the spit was probably one of the best I've had. And the service I received from the waiter was not your typical SA service but more like something I would see overseas, definitely 1st class. I decided to try out the dessert menu and my hostess assisted me and was quite attentive to my needs...I booked Roxy, the young red head and she was a great choice and we had an awesome time. Overall, my experience at Heaven On Earth was a memorable one and they will definitely be seeing more of me!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Heaven On Earth
Heaven On Earth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-05 15:56:05
Edited: 2021-03-20 09:34:19

SimonSays777 --Thank you for taking the time to send your candid comments .I am obviously pleased with all the positive comments about our service . I will pass along your favourable comments about Roxy as well . Hope to see you at HOE again in the near future.

086-118 - 8825
kleremaker
kleremaker - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-08 14:32:31

Visiting HOE is always a pleasure. As they promote "The best desert menu " I agree. Great services and service. Hostesses are pretty and polite. The staff always professional. The ladies gorgeous. What more can u ask for. Thanks for creating a great venue.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6379
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-09 14:18:45

Steve .. thanks for the privilege to have spend Friday at your establishment !!

Myself, Greyknight and Minime had an absolutely amazing time .. entertained and kept companied by lovely, naughty and friendly ladies !!! The entertainment that was given by Francesca .. top drawer stuff .. one of the best shows seen in a very long time and the personal attention by her unmatchable !!!

The food as usual .. only the best !!!

The rest of the staff .. very professional and attending to all our needs and having a chat with you personally .. always a privilege !!!

Think this kind of visits can become a regular thing with all the treatment we received during the entire day !!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.