Navigation
Pomi
Pomi - ladies request cash upfront
ladies request cash upfront
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 16:46:22

This is my advice to all WG and i know i will probably get some flack from punters but here's my reasoning

I visited a WG this week and when i paid she mentioned that some guy had conned her by giving her fake notes. She still had them and she obliged in showing me and i can confirm that there notes were absolutely fake. She only noticed after the guy had left.

The reason why i say request cash upfront is obviously so you can inspect its legit and not end up servicing someone for free but also I noticed the WG was developing a stereotype and hatred right in front of my eyes about Nigerian guys , she was seething each time she mentioned Nigerian people and vowed to never again see a Nigerian punter

My guess is, this is how the infamous ROAR policy came to be due to such instances and encounters, to the dirtbags that do this shit please stop it, your actions have far reaching consequences
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: ladies request cash upfront
Re: ladies request cash upfront
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 16:58:40
Edited: 2022-01-25 17:01:35

I have to admit I will also not see Nigerians. I haven't been done in by any because I was WAY ahead of the attempted scams. And if almost every single booking from an ethnic group tries to pull a fast one, then I am not prepared to put myself through that again. I do not collect red flags. And if I am racist, then I wear the label in full view.
Now back to money upfront- where I have been done in short paid, etc, it was almost always someone I had seen before cos they knew I trusted them. One guy had half a note in between others. He brought me a replacement and I never saw him again..... After being a regular twice a month for several months. I dunno if he expected me to not say a word and if I did that what would have happened next? How was he gonna doe in next time? He said a client paid him. I am no fool. In his line of business customers do not pay cash. Their office invoices the client and money gets paid by EFT. The amount that their services cost is not a couple of hhundred Rand.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: ladies request cash upfront
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 17:25:52
Edited: 2022-01-25 17:27:46

On 2022-01-25 16:46:22 Pomi said:
This is my advice to all WG and i know i will probably get some flack from punters but here's my reasoning

I visited a WG this week and when i paid she mentioned that some guy had conned her by giving her fake notes. She still had them and she obliged in showing me and i can confirm that there notes were absolutely fake. She only noticed after the guy had left.

The reason why i say request cash upfront is obviously so you can inspect its legit and not end up servicing someone for free but also I noticed the WG was developing a stereotype and hatred right in front of my eyes about Nigerian guys , she was seething each time she mentioned Nigerian people and vowed to never again see a Nigerian punter

My guess is, this is how the infamous ROAR policy came to be due to such instances and encounters, to the dirtbags that do this shit please stop it, your actions have far reaching consequences

Dear since I joined this industry, i have never...and I mean it.. even once had a problem with payment weither before or after...

So based on your 1 experience you think that it's a good idea to ask cash upfront...

some clients choose to pay upfront for various reasons.....

So each to their own...

Please don't bring nationalities in this matter....so many scammers from different races and nationalities.

****""""
Pomi
Pomi - Re: ladies request cash upfront
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 17:44:24

Dear since I joined this industry, i have never...and I mean it.. even once had a problem with payment weither before or after...
Good for you, i hope it remains that way

So based on your 1 experience you think that it's a good idea to ask cash upfront...
Yes i do

Ok

So each to their own...

Please don't bring nationalities in this matter....so many scammers from different races and nationalities.
Reread what i wrote, slowly this time so you get the point i wrote, I understand comprehension doesn't come easy to all of us

****""""[/QUOTE]
Lalaa No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2956
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 17:54:17
Edited: 2022-01-25 17:55:03

On 2022-01-25 17:44:24 Pomi said:

Good for you, i hope it remains that way

Yes i do

Ok

So each to their own...

Reread what i wrote, slowly this time so you get the point i wrote, I understand comprehension doesn't come easy to all of us

****""""

[/QUOTE]

And quoting doesn't come easily to all of us....
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: ladies request cash upfront
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 475
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 17:59:04
Edited: 2022-01-25 17:59:27

Lalaa No.1...need to book you to keep you busy and hands of the keyboard before you begin the downhill challenge babes...
Lalaa No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2957
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 18:02:08

On 2022-01-25 17:59:04 GudTyms said:
Lalaa No.1...need to book you to keep you busy and hands of the keyboard before you begin the downhill challenge babes...

Booking me is one thing..... you are welcome my dear.

I have plenty time to chat...I only see 2clients per day....

Sweet Exotic kisses...

Lalaa No.1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2958
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 18:03:06

On 2022-01-25 17:59:04 GudTyms said:

Lol, I need a Parrot to keep me busy....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.