Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Vaccination
Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 08:44:49

Right all those that did not take the vaccine, Hands up!

Great, now slap yourselves across the face.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Vaccination
Re: Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 08:56:14

people who didn't take the vaccine are not good at following the orders of others , we think for ourselves not like you sheeple , so I doubt you will get any satisfaction
just like our wannabe totalitarian state is not getting anywhere either , the majority has spoken we will not comply

so you go and take your vaccine simp and let the rest of us get on with business as usual odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/Dissolving-Vaccine-Illusions-Jerm-Warfare-with-Roman-Bystrianyk:4
fduck
fduck - Re: Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 826
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 09:03:24

On 2022-01-25 08:56:14 wild_one said:
people who didn't take the vaccine are not good at following the orders of others , we think for ourselves not like you sheeple , so I doubt you will get any satisfaction
just like our wannabe totalitarian state is not getting anywhere either , the majority has spoken we will not comply

so you go and take your vaccine simp and let the rest of us get on with business as usual odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/Dissolving-Vaccine-Illusions-Jerm-Warfare-with-Roman-Bystrianyk:4

Does this philosophy apply to all vaccination or Covid only?

I would appricite if someone explains the logic behind mr wild-one's post.
Popeye2
Popeye2 - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 09:25:47

For the ardent supporters of the Covid Vaccine, please explain with facts and numbers, not your emotions:
1. The Vaccine does not prevent transmission (Confirmed by the CDC eventually) or getting the virus, why are you taking it.
2. Why get the vaccine if you had Covid as you are 27 times better protected (less likely to get sick again, also now confirmed by CDC)
3. Why do you say is the cause of the high correlation between level of vaccine status in countries to COVID outbreaks e.g. UK, Israel etc.
4. why trust a company that has been fined exorbitant amounts for falsifying tests, reports etc and doing un authorised experiments on people/kids in Africa. Just google largest fine ever, Pfizer manipulation of their own COVID test results
5. and lastly, why take and re-take something that does not work and have proven to be unsafe (VAERS statistics)?
Popeye2
Popeye2 - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 09:27:50

Oh, Asah, grab a pencil and stab yourself before you spew kak comments that shows your level of igniorance like this again.
Jbob084
Jbob084 - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 09:49:39
Edited: 2022-01-25 09:51:58

If you wanna take the vaccine, and you feel it protects you, take it. If you're healthy, have had COVID previously and don't see the need for it, don't take it...

However, vaccine mandates and forced vaccination of the entire population is completely unscientific and unhelpful.

We have been manipulated into thinking that an unvaxxed person is a higher risk of transmitting it than a vaxxed person.

What was really revealing and scary at the beginning of the Omicron outbreak was how the narrative on social media instantly and instinctively became one of SA's low vax rates is the cause of a new variant and our fourth wave. Meanwhile, 80%+ vaxxed Europe has had this much worse than us, with more restrictions due to the "strain on the health system".

@Popeye2 I agree with every single point of yours. It baffles me how little critical thinking there is out there to simply put the facts together and synthesize the worldwide situation.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vaccination
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-25 11:54:00

I know, right? We'll all be dead soon. Woe is us :-(
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1996
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 15:23:33

Why are some people who are vacinated so worried aboud un- vacinated people. You take your shot. You suposed to be safe. Or dont you trust the vaccine also?
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Vaccination
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 16:08:04
Edited: 2022-01-25 16:13:33

On 2022-01-25 08:44:49 ASASH said:
Right all those that did not take the vaccine, Hands up!

Double vaxxed and proud!!! booster shot in march!!
Thank goodness I have never contracted this virus
Maybe the vaccine or maybe just a strong immune system
Sorry about the 87 percent that have recently
Being hospitalized,cos why, DIDN'T HAVE THE VACCINE.OR MAYBE A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM

BTW waiting for JE and fellow Anti vaxxers to attack
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 16:44:43

On 2022-01-25 16:08:04 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2022-01-25 08:44:49 ASASH said: Right all those that did not take the vaccine, Hands up!

Double vaxxed and proud!!! booster shot in march!!
Thank goodness I have never contracted this virus
Maybe the vaccine or maybe just a strong immune system
Sorry about the 87 percent that have recently
Being hospitalized,cos why, DIDN'T HAVE THE VACCINE.OR MAYBE A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM

BTW waiting for JE and fellow Anti vaxxers to attack

Haha, on the contrary, just happy to hear you not tripping anymore after your vaccine, or ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.