jimv
jimv - Dating a WG
Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 19:43:20
Edited: 2022-01-20 20:19:14

Just curious if anyone had ever been in a serious relationship with a WG? How did it go and if it didn't last, what was the reason?

Many years ago, in my mid-20s, I found myself landing in a relationship with a WG. Goes without saying that the sex was always brilliant (and no, I did not pay for any of those sessions once we started dating).

She made good money so naturally, we spent alot of time together doing regular couple stuff. Spoilt and pampered each other regularly with gifts, weekends away, etc. She had a fantastic sense of humour and when we were together, she always treated me like a king.

She kept working and it was never an issue with me. In fact, hearing about her sessions with clients was a massive turnon and part of our own sex play.

BUT the one thing that ultimately killed our relationship was her insecurity. Believe it or not, I never punted or dated other women while we were together but she absolutely hated when I chatted or was even just friendly with other women. Be it a waitress or the cashier at the supermarket.

At first I found her little jealousy bouts to be cute but it got to a point of obsession. I was also young and had a large circle of friends consisting of several ladies too.
After one particularly embarrassing and public outburst I decided that that was the final straw and I had to call it quits.

Her insecurity may have stemmed from an abusive marriage she was in.

It's a pity, because she was otherwise awesome and I was very close to introducing her to my family.

Anyways, I've been thinking alot of her lately and hope that wherever she is, she is doing well. Just wanted to get this out of my chest, it's been so many years...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Dating a WG
Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9770
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 21:18:54
Edited: 2022-01-20 21:37:18

Hey jim...
Send a shout out for her on the forum. Maybe she is on this site.

gifst.blogspot.com/2017/05/evil-laugh-mike-myers-dr-evil-gif.html
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Dating a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 23:05:35

I have had three WG girlfriends and they all ended badly. In tears and threats and recriminations. I am going to tell your wife, I am coming to your work to expose you. That sort of thing.
Don't do it. If you are tempted, think about it and don't do it.
If you are really, really, keen to date a WG, think some more and don't do it.
It's just not worth it.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-20 23:21:32

But why I haven't had anyone wanting to date,or marry me lol am I that ugly?life is so unfair I gave up on umjolo many years ago
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dating a WG
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 06:21:54

Three rules I had was no names, raw sex and falling in love. Third rule is under serious threat as this week as meet this WG with the biggest personality, Perfect muscular body, firm as I Iike it and for the first time I made someone squirt deuces like a fountain.

She dressed me up as I left and held my hand to the car. Dangerous stuff. Never going back there.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 552
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 07:22:12

On 2022-01-20 23:21:32 Miss Barbie Doll said:
But why I haven't had anyone wanting to date,or marry me lol am I that ugly?life is so unfair I gave up on umjolo many years ago

Ag shame...you unfortunately missed ur chance when the Gupta brothers fled to Dubai! Just imagine u would've been living like an Arabian queen by now !
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 07:35:44
Edited: 2022-01-21 07:38:04

Currently I'm being harassed, the only way out for me is to put the purple pages to rest ;(

Some girls get addicted fast, I don't know how Super Fuck does it
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 08:18:30

On 2022-01-21 07:22:12 Wild_Weasel said:
On 2022-01-20 23:21:32
Ag shame...you unfortunately missed ur chance when the Gupta brothers fled to Dubai! Just imagine u would've been living like an Arabian queen by now !

Hahahahaha poor me,how did i miss it:)
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Dating a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1994
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 08:39:37

I think men dating a MG/WG and knows about it must realy totaly in love with her or she must make good money.

From my point of view, you always will think in a back of your head 'How many men satisfied her today, are they better than me and so on.' And for relationship purpose she wont tell you the truth.
And like yours, she see diffrent punters frequently but are afraid that you even tolk to a lady. Not working for me. I know I am not an Angel, but in life everything goes both ways.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Dating a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 573
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:01:10

Just broke up with a guy that knew I worked on ESA. The first year was fine, but once I moved in with him, he started treating me like I was his own personal WG. No dude. I think not, cheers....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.