Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Corporal punishment/light discipline
Corporal punishment/light discipline
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 403
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-16 18:55:05

Let's hear the experts on why this is exciting, how does this add to getting horney, is it leading up to penetration or merely hand relief. And ladies who indulge in receiving shots, do you agree beforehand how many shots will be enough. How do you stop it in the middle if the actual practising feels out of control.
Will you also encourage just normal punters to try it out occasionally. Does any lady sell video' s that demonstrate this fetish?
Sage
Sage - Re: Corporal punishment/light discipline
Re: Corporal punishment/light discipline
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3055
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-17 05:55:13
Edited: 2022-01-17 06:02:40

MOSTLY an administrators of CP but known to recieve on occasion the simplest explanation is that it excites people who are into it.

It's the fear I suppose that leads to all sorts of yummy chemicals being released.
The turn on factor varies and the pain to pleasure translations really depends on individuals and how they play

When admistering CP how the play evolve largely depends on my victims but most often hand relief during and after is what I do,especially with a only a short time to play.

As part of a longer play that usually also go with domination the loving can be either part of aftercare or instruction.

Safewords are issued and used to keep play safe and sane.

I would never suggest this type of play to anyone unless they enquire

If enough interest I would be willing to make videos

FMS
FMS - Re: Corporal punishment/light discipline
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 801
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-17 06:51:19

I am mostly the recipient of CP, however I have on occasion been the one wielding my trusty cane and paddle.

I do get extremely turned on as my bum receives attention.

All good plays make allowance for a safe word which when used ends the play immediately for the day.

One of the most common means of communication during a play uses the robot system.
Red = Stop
Yellow = Carry on as you are
Green = Let's go....get started...more intense.

Some recipients of CP enjoy only pain on their bottoms.

The description of Pain Slut applies to those who enjoy pain. All pain. Genitalia, nipples, ass. Everywhere in fact.

The reason to receive CP are many and varied. I have met a CEO of a large company whose decisions sometimes call for consequences.

Mistress Kattza
Mistress Kattza - Re: Corporal punishment/light discipline
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-17 09:20:28

When those endorphins kick in... amazing feeling,a natural high, watching the person's toes curl, thier eyes glazing over. CP not for the faint hearted. But light CP also leads to a natural endorphin high know as *subspace*

asc007
asc007 - Re: Corporal punishment/light discipline
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 12:21:04

I wonder what ever happened to Mistress Chloe Cox. I went to her once and lost her details after that, and she's stopped advertising. Such a pity as she's the only one I've found that actually gives a caning hard when you ask for it hard. It left stripes on my bum for a month but that endorphin rush was worth it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.