Navigation
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Advise on hotel bookings for us girls
Re: Advise on hotel bookings for us girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2024
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 14:54:50

Its strange as after almost 40 years in 4 and 5 star hotels I can tell you with all honesty we as staff, don't care what you get up to, the reason that security is tight is so that we safeguard all guests including you which is why you have to sign in as a guest or visitor,

Just tell reception you are conducting job interviews and will have people coming and gping all day, and will be doing them in your room.

Also if you told HK to not come into your room they really shouldn't, they will be happy with one less room to clean, and lastly trust me nothing in your room shocks them, the stuff I have seen in left and found by HK would shock you never mind them

Jake
Angie
Angie - Re: Advise on hotel bookings for us girls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-25 17:35:49

On 2022-01-25 13:00:21 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
...well atleast you now have first hand experience and won't repeat that mistake again.. as I said, rather stick to holiday rentals.. way less hassle.

Def will do!!!!
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Advise on hotel bookings for us girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 372
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 09:24:20

From a punters perspective I often find hotel staff to be a great source of information. I usually go straight to the reception desk and ask them where or how can I get a punt. Male receptionists usually have one or two WG's on speed dial as they get a cut. If they had one in house that could make everybody's life easier Lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.