Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-12 23:34:55

Name: Snow Ice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Snow Ice's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So I put the review on the discussion forum and not here, so please accept my apologies. This lady defines the word perfect. Everything about her is perfect.

She is flexible and not forgetting beautiful. So I spoke to her about what her services are and what she offers, because at the end of the day respect is the most important thing. You have to establish boundaries and abide by them.

So I had a request and she said that she's comfortable which got me very excited. There was mutual respect gathered and both parties were happy.

I asked her " would it be fine if you rode my tounge with your ass, meaning I'd love to taste that ass as it's beautiful and big. Let me lay flat on the bed while insert my tounge in your ass,and ride it. And she did that.

I'm not gonna lie, it was amazing. She is clean and you don't taste or smell anything bad. I saw this online and wanted to try it. It lived up to expectations.this was the highlight of my year so far

I wanna do this as soon as possible. Take care and be safe snowy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sureshm21 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sureshm21
Sureshm21 - Re: Review - Snow Ice - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Snow Ice - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-20 20:14:34

Name: Snow Ice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Snow Ice's Full Profile]

Omg my last experience just got even better. She really knows how to tease, please and treat her regulars properly.

You are a goddess. She rid my tounge again with that ass. You'll don't know how Perfect she is.im gonna see her every week if I have to.

Thank you for being the only person in the world willing to ride my tounge with your ass.

You have a gift and you use it in the best way possible

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.