Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 17:09:07

Name: Isabel

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Full Profile: [View Isabel's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The best massage in the history of massages... I have never felt anything like this. Her body, her face the mood, the music and the service. When art meets science, magic is created.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Dean Winchester built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester - Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-09 17:09:43

This girl is gold, everything about her is perfect and the service is out of this world. When art meets science, magic is created. I will be seeing her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Dean Winchester built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-01-11 15:59:05

Oh this one gon be choppin my money for long long. She's the BEST!!!
Great performance, great body, pretty AF..If I hadn't met her in person, I'd think she wasn't rea!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until josheph built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 06:52:06
Edited: 2022-02-09 06:53:07

<b>Name:</b> Isabel

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Capital Park

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2022

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=107004" target="_blank">View Isabel's Full Profile</a>]

Dear Isabel

I hope you are good, I just can't stop thinking about you. Thank you for your patience when I called and you struggled to hear me and I was not hearing you well too and kept on asking the she questions repeatedly.

I must admit I was reluctant to continue with the visit when I realized on Google maps that your address is actually apartments but I was in need of a massage and your profile is such a puller.
6I was happy and relieved arriving there and the guard granted me access with no sign up hassles or the stare.

Your space is so clean and neat. Very inviting and liveable.

You are quite and I am shy hence the was not much said. And seeing you got me amazed. So much more than what I imagined, so much more than what your photos suggest.

Impeccable well kept body. Nature kept to strict proportions with you. Great ass and curves, sexy waist with that flat tummy, well sized natural breasts so natural to lick suck and caress.

Your face looked kinda familiar, so beautiful, could only look for few seconds trying to not stare into your eyes. Such striking eyes that I could feel would just defeat me and have me surrender with weak knees.
You have such a perfectly beautiful face with dangerous seductive eyes and pretty lips, that suggest a very beautiful flower down there.
What is personality anyway. I don't know what yours is because we spent our short time quite mostly except the moans and groans towards the end. You should get a small speaker so you not playing music on your phone and having to skip an advert every 10 minutes or so.
Yeah it would take me that 5 seconds only and the other hand kept massage going while the one took a 5 second advert skip break but I wanted all your hands on me every single second. In fact I wanted your body all over and my hands all over you but had to discipline myself and get my body the healing of came there for.

The way you start the healing was completely new to me, all I been knowing is top to bottom massages but you started with the feet and did a bottom to up.
I was like "okay this is strange, does this beautiful young lady even know what she's doing, anyway let's see where this goes"
But before I could even finish that thought, my muscles were starting to relax. Feeling the gentle but firm strokes penetrating my muscles deeper and deeper.

I wanted to ask you where you got your massage training. You do it so well. I love how your pricing is not far off from prices of budget professional massage spas around the city like the one I frequent in Brooklyn. And as you realized from the time I called again to say am leaving home to then I got to you - we are not far from each other, so regular visits may be on the table.

Thank you once again for a very refreshing session.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

FunTrevor
FunTrevor - Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 13:48:40

Oh boy!! I don't even know where to start. I think I've discovered why there are so few reviews here - everybody is keeping her a secret. She's the site's best kept secret. Had a wonderful morning with this young lady. She has a succulent body with everything in the best proportions. She started me off with a massage which she delivered with such finesse, and the body to body massage was amazing, feeling her soft lush nipples rubbing all over me. She offered a great OWO session. At some point, she was ready and got really wet, dripping wet, as she climbed onto me and she rode me cowgirl. We went through a whole bunch or other positions, and she wasn't shy about letting me know what she loved and wanted more of. She's was very responsive, loves what she does, and the GFE was on point. I will definitely be coming back without a doubt.

Just a few small things to think about: She's something of a clock watcher, but fairly flexible if one decides to extend their time. Wasn't too happy that each extension (yes, I extended twice) was like resetting the clock and starting from zero. A shower would be great, and some liquid shower gel.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Review - Isabel - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-05 06:08:21

I went back. I had to go back. Opted for massage only once again, meaning I'll still have to go back. For the FH next time. Honey super sexy and that tight snatch got so wet. Most sensual experience in sensual massage.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Tokyo - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Tokyo - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-02 22:09:06

Name: Tokyo

Full Profile: [View Tokyo's Full Profile]

Very good telephone manner which attracted me to make a booking.This young lass is so tiny and portable with a sexy body a nice pair of boobs,cute lil bum and a fat pussy.Her massage skills are top notch and the body slides to although a massage bed would work better.Keeps you relaxed and comfy throughout the booking.Thanks babe for the great session.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bectiverangers
Bectiverangers - Re: Review - Tokyo - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-11 10:18:44

Name: Tokyo

Full Profile: [View Tokyo's Full Profile]

Where do we start with this sexy lady she classy and a real beauty perfect body and provide an excellent service and have a extremely naughty smile thank you for your time Tokyo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Review - Tokyo - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-19 10:13:53

LL Cool J discovered my honey Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo - Re: Review - Tokyo - Capital Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-19 10:38:09

Sharing is caring lover. Dont worry. I might be a small package but there is alot of me for everyone. Hehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.