View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-22 14:25:44

Name: Layla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

Here you go guys....My first for Layla

....HOT!HOT! HOT!

She's from the windy city, so only here for 2 weeks,....and boy did she Blow-me-away!....great body, even greater conversationalist(..is that a word?). This hot-honey knows what she is doing. Only problem was i had to wait for her to book into a B&B before I went through- not her fault. Anyhoo!,...great personality and a blow-job to match (sounds private school educated) , for those into that sort of thing - I know I am!.Not as light-skinned as the pics suggest, but then I like my skin caramelly-chocolate. Went out of her way to make me comfortable.

Clock-watcher=No, Cock-watcher=yes,....Booked an hour, could have spent the whole day chatting.This girl knows how to Fuck (all over the place),.....did I mention the Blow??.....

I think the first round I probably would have shot my load in her mouth if I didnt restrain myself, i had to slot my Blue-veined-Admiral into the Cock-pitt, before things got out of control - She is one great Cock-Jockey.

Ding!...round 2 - I come out of the corner swinging (yeah!... I really did).Played around with her snatch and found her staring at my dick - it acknowledged its acknowledgement and obliged in salute. She handled it it like a pro...enter BJ (OH YEAH!),....enter Doggy.. and the rest, as they say is the stuff of Boney-Legend

Layla !- you are one fine Honey.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-22 14:43:13

Mr Naai-do What is she? Coloured? Indian?
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-23 10:57:26

Hi "i" - I would say she is black, but if you closed your eyes you could say coloured - lets say 50% black , 50% coloured - defintely not Indian (I would have known).
Mrpussyeater
Mrpussyeater - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-23 20:52:29

very clean and very tasty. one of my rare across the border outings.
timmyjhn
timmyjhn - Re: Review - Layla - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-07 11:18:56

Area: Sandton

Finally I was able to meet with Layla after she stood me up in my last review.

Well as u all know am not so much a great detail provider but the minute I saw Layla walk into the room, I completely forgot all about my previous experience and I was delighted seeing how cute she looked and dam she was Sexy. Without seeing much we kissed and she tasted like strawberry and I kissed her a while before I slowly laid her on the bed. The sight of her bum got me extremely hard and I could not help but ask her for the BJ which she was glad doing with no rush. Her pics doesn't show how round and curvy her butt is but looking at it while the blow I couldn't resist anymore and had her sit on me on a reverse cowgirl and damn was I delighted as she was so good bouncing up and down on my stiff pole, after a while I had her on her legs and hands and banged her so bad until I shot ma load.

Ok shower facilities and after that we chatted for a while before leaving. She's very friendly and not a clock watcher and she does wanna please ya. She eventually apologised for standing me up the last time and I could see it in her eyes and expression as well that she did enjoy every bit of the time I spent there. Seeing her again ? hopefully soon as she might be travelling soon like she said though.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-12-08 11:31:15

I wish I was a little bit taller. It limits the women I can see. She looks great.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-01-04 22:32:57

@ nickelsin oh no it doesn't my friend
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-08 13:05:42

Area: Randburg

Saw her at a lodge in Randburg. The complex is a little small and one has to ask the guards to open the gate so not the most private venue for the more well known punter.

She met me at the door, dolled up in a tight and short black dress and boots. Very pleasing to the eye in a girl nest door way. Her face was smooth with no unsightly blemishes, although I wish she had not used the blush. (Personally find rosy cheeks on beautiful ebony skin a distraction, although I am not even sure what her mix is).

In terms of the deed she joined me in the shower before the action, which was great foreplay. Lovers of curvy asses, they would be very pleased with this one. A great kisser, easy to talk to and rides like a "Rolls Royce". If she was not so out of the way for me I would have definitely return for seconds the following day.

My guess is that she is older than 23,....shame, she was very conscious of her not so perky bust. But I personally love women in all their amazing shapes and sizes!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bunter
Bunter - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-08 15:24:06

Nice review SV, I really like her profile and she sounds sweet.
naver
naver - Re: Review - Layla - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-01 08:27:11

Area: Linden

Great session with Layla. She's a fine lady, beautiful with a personality to match. She's sexy, great physique, six pack abs, spunky and definitely gives a full GFE, Layla is all that you see on the pic sets, no hidden and photoshopped surprises. She met me in some sexy lingerie, and treated me like a king for an hour. Venue is ok, my first time here so I didn't get a real look, showers looked a bit sparse, no soap, towels etc, only issue is that a guy opens the gate so that might be a bit daunting, parking is safe behind high walls off street. After my session as I was leaving I bumped into another punter, others might not appreciate this. Layla gave me a great time, it's been a while since I was on the money for a punt after all my misses, it's good to be back enjoying this game. Hopefully I can get in another session with Layla before the week is over.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.