Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-09 16:28:16

On 2022-09-08 20:50:59 WestEnd said:
@Vaderchosen Sorry for your experience. This one is very inconsistent. I have been with her twice.First time was mechanical,uninterested.Decided to try again after some time.This time I had a good time and even held conversation between sessions.Did 2 rounds without her getting irritated etc.I even reviewed her. I called after this and recently,she was rude and impatient ..so she is very confusing.

The word you are looking for is "UNPROFESSIONAL". I have been with her too. Depending on her mood you will either leave happy or disappointed.

She is an extremely emotional WG and i'm guessing whatever personal stuff goes on in her life, she carries it to her work, hence such inconsistencies in her service.

I remember when we were talking and i must have said something triggering to her , because she went on a tirade about how men are trash blah blah blah and just wouldn't shut up
KellyR
KellyR - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-22 10:37:28

So she doesn't enjoy what she is doing...
BoL_BoL
BoL_BoL - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 08:26:32

Name: Dollface

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Dollface's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I saw Dollface for the first time in December 2021, and we clicked and I always get the best service whenever I pay her a visit. I was just telling her on my last visit a couple of days ago that she is the prettiest lady I have ever seen, I got a feeling that she thought I was joking but I was not, She is the prettiest lady I know.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BoL_BoL built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
KungfuK
KungfuK - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 06:07:11

Had I see the reviews on this account I would have saved myself some money.

I went in with high expectations after reading other punters praise her looks and I was disappointed, I found her average face wise, and not as curvy as her pictures/reviews perhaps December gains or different tastes. The second I laid eyes I already decided I was going to part with as little money as possible and changed my mind from an hour to 30 minutes.

I got the straight to business vibe from her, she requested payment first, then she took charge of the situation in a manner that I didn't click with, shes not a sensual person either but she is willing and let's you explore her as you like.

Most of my issues with her were preference based which is why I almost didn't review but I decided to help with punters who may share similar tastes as me.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Phila26
Phila26 - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-28 17:28:14

Thanks for that review.
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 22:43:16

I really hate it when reviews are a mixed bag. What I will say though is that I spoke to this lady, and she did not sound enthusiastic at all. Not sure if it's worth rolling the dice, but if anyone has more intel, please PM me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dollface - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-07-13 10:27:37

I've had my eye on this babe for a long time. Finally the stars aligned; she was perfectly located on my way to a meeting and available just in time.

She's taller than what the pics suggest as others have pointed out before. She laughed when I said this and said she gets that a lot. She's like a lemon-cream biscuit; sweet and yellow with a pretty face, right amount of curves and smooth skin.

I share Littlerascal's sentiments that I had also noted previous reviews that she can be tough, but I knew from the introductions (and phone call in fact) that we'll get along. And get along we did for an hour of passionate GFE including owo (extra), great conversation and multiple positions over two rounds. Backshots were the highlight. She was also very friendly and conversational and came across as well spoken and intelligent.

One thing that stood out for me with this session was just how efficient everything was. I managed to shower, we had just the right amount of foreplay before each round, just the right amount of conversation in between rounds, she got me hard and busting relatively easily and lasting just long enough each time. And I was dressed and on my way to my meeting just in time. Talk about efficiency lol!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.