Review - Ashanti - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-01-03 09:38:39

Name: Ashanti

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Ashanti's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Ashanti is honestly a great person, the only issue is that she doesn’t look like her photos. She is slim but her skin has been lit up way too much and she also had a burn on her body. Her service is great though despite being a bit shy, she fucks hard which is great. She needs to do a better job of taking care of her appearance.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Xiggy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Ashanti - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ashanti - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 14:20:10

Name: Ashanti

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Ashanti's Full Profile]

Wow!!! Ashanti's body is every bit as stunning as what you see in the photos, maybe more so. The sight of her walking towards the gate to open it and then walking down the driveway had me grinning like a schoolboy.

But what's more amazing is the pure electricity generated once the action gets going. Hips bucking, back arching, encouraging me faster and faster...she is a sexual demon and seemingly insatiable. She is definitely taller than 1.6 meters, but she is so delicately structured that she feels light as a feather moving her around (I had fun pumping her onto my shaft using my arms rather than thrusting into her at one point). She really seems to get into it, with her nipples contracting and gently slapping her vulva as I pumped her sideways. She is tight, too, and I was just blown away with how intense the sex was.

Negatives? Well, she is a little bit of an introvert, so don't expect scintillating conversation, and the session was not really a passionate one, in the romantic sense. She is also not really one for a relaxed wind-down after the deed. But given the intensity of the sex and that body, one can hardly complain.

I gave a 3 for privacy because there was a guy in the house who was visible as I exited, but I was not really bothered, just not the usual thing one encounters. I suppose a woman like her does need to feel safe and have some 'back-up'...but more discretion would suit most punters better, I think.

All in all, at the price point she charges, amazing! Take your vitamins if you are going to see her, really!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.