Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until COO built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lou3899
Lou3899 - Re: Review - Eliza - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Eliza - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-24 12:52:16

Name: Eliza

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Eliza's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Very sexy lady best on esa we click from the start and were so good wil book her every day if i can she enjoy every minite

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Lou3899 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kemptonpiel
Kemptonpiel - Re: Review - Eliza - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 11:31:04

Wow what a lady! She is amazing! Will definatelly be back! One of the best in the industry! Conversation to the deed 10/10! Petite body and perky boobs! And wow she can suck & f@&k! Will safe up and be back for more for sure!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Deilliw
Deilliw - Re: Review - Eliza - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-27 12:07:04

A lovely lady with a strong naughty side that enjoys what she does.. Conversation was easy and captive.. A real person that enjoys the time with you..

I will return to see her again!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Raidkey1
Raidkey1 - Re: Review - Jenny - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Jenny - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-12 15:02:47

Name: Jenny

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Jenny's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had the wonderful experience of meeting this amazing lady for a 2h session.

Made the booking with a simple what's app message, requested her rates and services, she gave me her list and pricing, I had a few extra question and all were answered very promptly.

Booking made and time confirmed, he has a small thing that came up which may delay the booking but sent a message advising me so I could reschedule appropriately, plans readjusted with no problems and then I had a few things pop up that I needed to attend( crazy day never any time to relax ), so i message her back and apologize on my end and ask if we could shift the booking over and hour and a half to which she agreed and we were both good to go again. By far some of the best telephone manner I have experienced thus far with enough cute and cheekiness that you want to get there even sooner.

Face ratings are very hard as people like different things, I myself found her to be very pretty with short black hair, a banger of a petite body that looks just like the photos, nice small perky breast and an amazing personality to add to the equation. This is one of those where everything pulls together and creates the perfect little package, a little stick of dynamite that explodes with excitement.

She wore a nice little semi-see-through number which did not stay on for long but did look amazing on her.

I won't be able to rate her message skills as we kinda skipped that after and amazing chat getting to know each other and went into an amazing GFE that envolved a lot of kissing, touching and so much exploring.

She is very responsive to touch and willing to try almost anything within reason and enjoys what she does. Her BJ skills are amazing and she treats your member like a king, as she was busy I told her to swing that tight little Y my way so I could have some fun too, as I said previously she is very responsive, a few min in and she was grinding my face till a shaking orgasms end which I absolutely enjoyed, gave her a second or 2 breather and went straight back at it and the moans that kept cumming just turned me on more and more.

She is tight and the view as she road me Cowgirl was amazing, flipped her over and went missionary, lifted her legs to my shoulders and just about folding her in half to go even deeper in that tight little Y and I couldn't hold back anymore as we both came together.

Now as I said this was a 2h session and there is a whole lot more to this story which I will keep between myself and this amazing lady.

Have a few IOU's to make up for but will definitely have fun doing so.(Inside joke, you had to be there).

I had and amazing time and I will definitely returning. Thank you for the amazing time Eliza.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Raidkey1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.