Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-24 08:22:46

Name: Kat

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Kat's Full Profile]

I phoned and got to talk to Kat, made an appointment when I arrived I asked about a double :-) Kat suggested a lovely lady and the rest was heaven two sexy ladies 4 sensual hands lots of oil ooooh-la-la. Thank you ladies made my day xxxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
jan2007
jan2007 - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-22 17:27:02

Name: Kat @ Divine

Full Profile: [View Kat @ Divine's Full Profile]

I was so glad see that this stunning lady had resurfaced. I rushed back as soon as I saw her ad. I'm glad to say that she is still her stunning sensual self and she still offers one of the best massages in JHB and an ultra sensual experience to put the cherry on top. What a treat I shouldn't be sharing this.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hotstud4uWGS
hotstud4uWGS - Re: Review - Kat - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-30 11:20:38

Wow the ladies at Devine are so Devine and sexy. The website photogalleries are also the best I have seen and not to mention some full nudity pictures too ;-)
Its just a pity that all you get is a massage after looking at these sexy photos :-(
kevinplayful
kevinplayful - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-15 19:40:17

My all time favorite at Divine. 5 scoring for parking, venue cleanliness and telephone bcoz it's a venue.

Monday was a long day so decided to get a relaxing massage from this beauty. My word she really treats you like a king. Awesome person and had one heck of an awesome sexy mind-blowing massage. Thanks honey

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - Woodmere Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - Woodmere Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 18:42:10

Area: Woodmere

I had an early call out to the Germiston area, and was not a happy camper as the client was very unreasonable…so I was grumpy and in need of relief to say the least. I knew that Devine was close by and that I had never been, so I call up and book Kat to help sort out my mood…and boy was I in for something…

Devine is situated in a quiet residential area and an even quieter street, and as you approach it has the appearance of a legitimate guest house. There is ample parking once inside and a couple of security guards for added safety. I am met in the parking area by a chaperone who guides me inside to reception where I am met by the lovely Kat and the receptionist…the kind of welcoming committee that started softening me up. Kat was dressed in a tight fitted jeans and a top that showed off her wonderful cleavage…and I lose focus…with an instant boner too. She leads me to the room, ensuring that I don't bump into anyone else and welcomes me properly. I found the room is spacious with heaters with a very nice ensuite. She runs my shower hangs a fresh towel for me and goes to get her gear while I shower. I am already struck by Kat’s beauty, warm smile and striking blue eyes …and when she undresses ooohhh… amazingly sexy & voluptuous body, clean shaven snatch, full firm tits to die for, lots of tattoos and piercings which do not look out of place on her…I can tell this sexpot is going to be interesting company.

Her charming personality assisted in creating an atmosphere that was very relaxing and we shared many laughs, as well as making me feel like the centre of her universe for our session. The massage is wonderful from the start, hot oil soft hands and very sensual touch. She knew exactly what to focus on and firstly massaged all the tension away. Then came the sensual…I have no words as it was an utter and complete sensory overload…throughout she had my imagination running wild as I was never quite sure where those magical hands were going to land next. Kat has these techniques I never knew possible that kept me on edge for a very long time…teasing me, arousing me, kissing me, nibbling me, touching me, caressing me, manhandling me, fondling me, using me, consuming me….and when she could see I could take it no longer…she sent my body into an orgasmic wave that ended with a fierce eruption…best of all before the relief I felt my climax going into my legs and toes…I was exhausted and spent after…wow!

Kat is definitely a triple S threat as her profile states…Sexy, Sensual, Seductive…with an extremely naughty side which brought out the sexual side of me…what a woman. Hands down my best sensual massage thus far and this is a lady I can truly recommend!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Peto
Peto - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - Woodmere Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - Woodmere Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 08:54:02

Area: Woodmere

Kat & Mel took me down to the dungeon for the time of my life!! I will definitely return for another dungeon sessions ?
The only slightly negative things were that it was a little dusty down there and being winter it could have been a little bit warmer.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-13 13:09:29

Area: East Rand

I have seen Kat 5 more times since my first visit in late June. Each session just becomes better and better as she starts to understand what I like and our connection develops. I simply cannot get enough of this girl. Great massage, wonderful sensual, and lately when trying the dance and massage combo, she has gone to another level. Definitely one of my favourites, and highly recommended if you ever should visit Divine.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

massage stephen
massage stephen - Re: Review - Kat - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-02 16:21:38

Had some fabulous times with Kat over the years. One of the sexiest girls out there.
voetganger
voetganger - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-07 11:07:23

Kat @ Divine just about says it all :). She has personality, sensuality, a lovely body, massages really well. All in all a Divine experience!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kat @ Divine - East Rand Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-07 12:36:33

I have become a regular of Kat and she never disappoints. She knows exactly what I want and need from our sessions and treats me like a king. I always leave satisfied and pretty soon wanting more. I will be visiting Kat many more times, such a great person!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.