Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 13:08:57

Name: Maya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Woodmead

Full Profile: [View Maya's Full Profile]

Maya says she has been in SA for only about a month, and her English is really quite decent, although still much to learn.

The venue is behind a high gate, so quite private and safe in terms of parking. In a first for me, I was apologetically frisked on entrance! That, and the fact that one passes all the waiting ladies (they are partially screened) on the way upstairs is why privacy rated only a 4.

The room itself had a slight lingering smell of cigarette smoke, and was a little basic...none of these things are Maya's fault, though.

When she entered, she is just as hot-bodied as her photos suggest. The breasts are augmented, but the overall effect is really striking - wow!

We quickly got down to business, and she was an admirable partner through a cornucopia of positions, demurring only with elephant position. From long slow deep thrusts through to fast and driving, she kept up with everything. Blow was fine, too, although OWO is an extra. She finished me off in a deep grinding reverse cowgirl, and continued until every last vestige of my orgasm was finished.

Best of all, she seems genuinely interested in her business and reputation, and reads the forums here. Any SP who does that is bound to grow in skill and reputation. She does have things to learn to bring her level to that of the best here; her sexual responses are perhaps a bit too staged (although maybe that is just her reaction to me), and there was a period after the deed when her focus was a little mixed.

The very best in this business have the ability to connect with real genuineness with a wide variety of people at both a sexual and social level. But given her newness here, I think it safe to say she will very likely grow in these areas - I certainly will be back to see for myself!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 17:38:21

They frisked you? What were they looking for?

The owners of this business at a different house would not allow guys to take their phones in. Just checking if it's for that again or now for something like drugs, weapons or who knows what.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:33:18

No, they didn't take my phone. I don't know what they were looking for, but probably weapons. Not a very thorough frisk.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-15 12:23:42

Name: Maya

Full Profile: [View Maya's Full Profile]

I was browsing ESA and this pretty lady caught my eye. So I WhatsApped her and we got to chatting via text. I found that her English was quite good and she was very playful and friendly. So there and then I decided to book her..

... And let's just say that I am SOO glad that I did.

So the house is a fairly upmarket, double storey in what looks like a safe area. My buddy and I were the only puntersso I cannot comment on privacy. But there is a waiting room , where the ladies come in and introduce themselves. The venue is clean but lacks the finishing touch if you know what I mean. Also it was dead quiet. Some music would definitely create some ambience.

But this was small matters.... When I saw the line up ofladies I was very glad I came. 7 babes
, all young ladies looks like in their early 20's, attractive , friendly and decent English. They were all in underwear/lingerie so we got a good look. It was clear to see that these are all real ladies , no code 3 etetera.

So my friend choose a lady to his liking. I had already booked Maya over the phone and she was the reason I came to the venue, but decided to book a second lady as well. Julie a perky-breasted pretty faced girl then joined us and the two ladies led me upstairs.

Because I had booked 2 ladies we got the largest room with the jacuzzi (which you need to book in advance)

So first looks wise I must say that Maya is stunning. Pretty smiling face , smooth silky skin , sexy tattoos, small but nicely rounded ass, tiny waist and oh my word those beautiful tits ! Large boobs, pretty aerola's and small responsive nipples. She said they were implants,but I could not tell ..... All I know is that they looked, felt and tasted superb !!!!

So these 2 ladies sat with me on the couch one on either side and we did a bit of light 3 way kissing and caressing which really revved me up !
Then they proceeded to undress me and we got onto the double bed.
So without going into detail let's just say that I got all I wanted. BJ, cowgirl, doggy style, some more BJ , a bit of missionary, Julie flicking her tongue on my nipples and balls while I was fucking Maya , ay ya Yai, it was as awesome !!!
It was a full hour session and we tried everything I could think of and Maya and Julie were always game and eager and enthusiastic. By the time I shot my load all over Maya's luscious boobs, I was hot and sweaty like I ran a marathon. Which I kinda did LOL , being an old toppie.
Any was we then lay naked and intertwined the 3 of us , while they stroked my sweaty body until I slowly started breathing normally again.
They took me in the shower , cleaned me good and proper and towelled me off.
Maya even dried my feet and put my socks back on for me and helped me get dressed

All in all one of my best sessions in years. The levels of service that these Thai girls give are amazing !

Maya is a sexy pocket rocket, hot and friendly and sassy to boot. And very clean and fresh as well. So I will definitely return soon ..
And I will always remember her as the girl with a tattoo on her ass that says "Spank Me" .....

Thank you Maya ,next time you and I and the jacuzzi have a date !

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Maya
Maya - Re: Review - Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-07 16:44:15

"Hello Mr.Articus
Thank you for lovely review. I had a nice time with you,
It was nice to spoil you , looking forward to spoiling you again "
Timone
Timone - Re: Review - Enchanting Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Enchanting Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-21 09:00:07

Name: Enchanting Maya

Full Profile: [View Enchanting Maya's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Maya was amazing an hour well spend. Took a chance and phone was a little early but she was very accommodating. Hope to return very soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Timone built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Review - Enchanting Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 17:00:41

Does she kiss ..very little
Does kiss well..no
Does she let you go down ..no
Does she fingers inside ..no

The good .great body, great fake tips
The bad... not gfe( or maybe like a real gf who has rules)

Won't return.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Enchanting Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 685
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-28 06:29:17

Thanks for the heads up, I was tempted to see her, but will give a skip
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Enchanting Maya - Sandton/Woodmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 538
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 11:27:55
Edited: 2022-01-14 11:27:54

On 2021-12-27 17:00:41 GTR9000 said:

Does she kiss ..very little
Does kiss well..no
Does she let you go down ..no
Does she fingers inside ..no

The good .great body, great fake tips
The bad... not gfe( or maybe like a real gf who has rules)

Won't return.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

GTR9000 my booking with Maya was completely different from yours. She was willing to do all I asked for and more. And she was good at it too !

Sometimes a WG and punter just don't click .... It happens to all of us at times.

Personally for me , the Enchanting Maya is the hottest girl on ESA that I have seen in a looong time.

As soon as I am back in JHB I will be making a few more bookings with her, that perfect body needs to be banged on a regular occasion ! :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.