Navigation
mickeymajor
mickeymajor - Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 14:57:25

Name: Sasha @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Sasha @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

I was back at SP, the most exquisite venue, and what a delight to see some new ladies there as well.

Sasha is just beautiful. Where do I begin? From the intro, I noticed her banging body! Petite, athletic and most sexy. She's got a lovely personality and is easy to connect with. She led me to one of the luxurious rooms. From the shower, where she helped lather me up getting me all excited, to a really sexy massage with an explosive ending. I'm definitely returning. I booked 60 minutes this time around and could have easily extended it. I'm heading back soon
x

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sasha @ Sensual Paradise
Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-09 09:21:54

Mickey Major you're amazing hun <3
Ps : Patiently waiting for your return :)
hellraiser82
hellraiser82 - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-15 17:30:55

Went and saw Sasha and boy was i surprised.She looks a lot better in person and can hold a decent conversation.
She makes you feel at ease the moment you walk through the door with her bubbly personality.
She is absolutely stunning.
Thanks Sasha for the awesome time, although a little too short.
You will be seeing me again for a lot longer next time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-01-12 09:04:16

This girl is truly amazing. She is extremely beautiful and gave a top notch service. The massage is exceptional, couldn’t get enough of her body…can’t wait to see you again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

gigi007
gigi007 - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 09:01:28

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Where to begin. The venue is fantastic, private and upmarket. Definitely one of the best venues out there. Was met by the manager in reception and as I was a few minutes early, waiting in the lounge for Sasha.

She arrived on time to take me to the massage room and first impressions were WOW!!! She is absolutely gorgeous with a perfect petite body. She has a spunky and bubbly personality to match her body. From the shower at the start, through the massage to the shower at the end everything was absolutely perfect. I could not have wished for a better time.

Definitely someone I will be returning to, very soon! Been a fantasy for a long time to visit such a Cape Malay beauty and so glad my fantasy became a reality with Sasha! As I said, I will be back and if you have not visited her, you’re missing out.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until gigi007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Muff Marauder
Muff Marauder - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 16:22:26

So I'm not sure how to rate session as I could not falter any of the questions in the prerequisite form when you complete the review. Yes she is stunningly beautiful, yes I she has an amazing body the massage, Owo and the FH was great actually amazing and she is willing to learn a few things.

I'm going to say again her body is stunning from the tattoos to the soft but toned body if that is ever possible but she pulls it off. Sasha is definitely beautiful. The venue is definitely amazing as most of you that attended the social would know definitely 5 star.

Here comes the twist in the tale, when I was making the booking yesterday, I inquired about FH with OWO I don't usually negotiate if it's out of my price range I say so and move on. But I have been lusting this lady since I saw her profile pop up on Esa. So via WhatsApp I enquired the above the response was R1800 for FH and Owo. I felt that a bit steep so I said I'm comfortable at R1600. She agreed and so I get there this morning I pay the R1050 to the lady at reception who by the way was very helpful after I got lost, note do not enter Sensual Paradise into the GPS it takes you somewhere further down the road. I go through with the session as mentioned above it was amazing. After I shower got dresses I'm about to leave and I pay her the balance personally, the R550 actually I thought it was an amazing session so I gave her R650. I get into my car I was about to leave and I get a whatsapp from Sasha saying I short paid her, now I'm confused. I inform her that I paid the reception R1050 and I gave her R650. That's when she indicates the R1600 was the extra cost over the venues rate for the FH and OWO. Im not the person that was going to fight with the lady I apologized for the miscommunication and really it was I have never paid more than R1600 for a massage and full house, I inform her that I had about R600 extra cash with me which she asked me to leave with reception she then indicated that I still owe her a further R500 after I was driving I asked for her banking details and I made payment. At R2800 I definitely got schooled today.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8283
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 16:35:39

2800.00 for an hour absolutely ridiculous to say the least.
Ruth Kaizer
Ruth Kaizer - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 16:36:01

Sounds like you got swindled
Muff Marauder
Muff Marauder - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 19:58:04

Kaizer I feel like I got shafted and not in a good way
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:25:27

Mmmmmm sounds worrying

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.