Navigation
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:28:06

On 2022-01-26 19:58:04 Muff Marauder said:
Kaizer I feel like I got shafted and not in a good way

A lesson you will never forget.
Sasha @ Sensual Paradise
Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:28:57

@Muff Marauder
Thank you for your review. I do appreciate what you have said. I apologize for any miscommunication on my side and for this misunderstanding, I will, in future make sure that rates are clearly discussed and agreed upon before the start of a session.
Kindly note that i put alot of energy in my sessions, and i am truly sorry you feel that way.
Once again, Thank you for taking time to come and visit me.
Keep well and be blessed
Sasha xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-27 08:55:28

Classy response Sasha. This was well handled by both yourself and Muff Marauder. Just a classic misunderstanding. See you soon ;)
Vegas Yetti
Vegas Yetti - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 09:08:05

Name: Sasha @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Sasha @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

I was fortunate enough to have a session with Sasha, and it was one of the best experiences I’ve had so far.

She stated that she has had formal massage training, and it really showed by how technically and sensually excellent the massage was.

She also possesses a skill for quickly establishing a genuine connection with her clients, which made conversations so comfortable and enjoyable.

The venue is also a large and lovely estate with well-equipped amenities.

Overall, a fantastic experience. And I’ll be sure to return soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

PuntingP
PuntingP - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 08:51:53

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Got to spend time with this exotic goddess today. Wow, she was kind, welcoming and made the experience amazingly special. Her hands are very well trained and you notice it from her first touch. She made me melt on that table. so much so i almost didn't get to enjoy the sight of her. Short, Toned and man that butt!!

I will def go to her again, the venue itself if a touch out of the way but very worth the drive, left there feeling like i had gone away for the day and i only booked an hour...

See you soon Sasha

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until PuntingP built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-09 09:26:21

Every now and then I’ll come across an ad that I can’t keep my eyes off. I noticed Sasha’s ad on day one of it going live, but when I saw the location I knew it would have to be a while until I saw her. At the same time though, there was this lurking fear that the ad will disappear before I get a taste, so I knew I’d have to take some action, and I finally did.

One word that comes to mind when I think of Sasha is “quality”. The quality of the pictures - both the official photoshoots as well as the goodies she spoils us with in the PG - but there’s also the way she carries herself on this site, as well as the quality of her communication and just her general demeanour on text. We didn’t have lengthy chats but it was enough for me to get a sense of personality and I just knew I’d be in for a special time even though we hadn’t discussed anything raunchy.

I eventually set aside a special two hours in my calendar, and you know it’s really good when even two hours doesn’t feel like enough!

Let’s maybe start with the venue. I’m not the most clued up on venues, I think I mostly visit girls who work privately. This my friends, in my opinion, is THE BEST venue in Jhb. If you’re cursed with being permanently surrounded by concrete then this place is just the breather you need. It’s really swanky, and it’s surrounded by beautiful greenery and large expansive space. I’m not even lying, a part of me gets a tiny bit jealous that the girls get to work here and I don’t :P

It’s my 2nd visit here and I think I finally got to meet the manager (just an assumption). Lovely lady who welcomed me in very warmly. In fact the warm welcomes were abundant, one of the other ladies also showered me in compliments as I walked in. I’m a sucker for flattery and my mood was already sky high before anything began.

In walks Sasha, and my god she looked scintillating. I just love when girls really take pride in their femininity, and Sasha was looking like luxury. She’s got a very exotic look about her, and she puts in a lot of effort into her hair, nails, and makeup. Her outfit was incredibly sexy - black and lacey - just the way I like it. Hands down one of the prettiest girls you’ll have the pleasure of meeting here.

She hosted me like I was a king. She didn’t hesitate to jump to get me anything that I needed, even when it was something she had already offered me before that I already declined. She was present, attentive, and determined to do a good job. I really appreciated it.

There was a lot of heat and passion in that room. I still let her treat me to a little bit of a massage, and man those tiny hands felt like like bliss. I enjoyed those soft touches, but I did cut the routine short because I was having way too much fun with her body. Can you blame me?

Her personality is really warm and sincere, and as you’d expect we picked up on some interesting similarities we shared that should make future visits a bit more…interesting 😏

All in all, yet another A+ visit to this A+ venue, with an A+ girl.
@Sasha, thank you for being such a star and spoiling me so well on our “first date” ;)
Just be aware the intensity only goes UP from here…hehe

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sasha @ Sensual Paradise
Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-09 12:07:14

On 2022-02-09 08:51:53 PuntingP said:

Got to spend time with this exotic goddess today. Wow, she was kind, welcoming and made the experience amazingly special. Her hands are very well trained and you notice it from her first touch. She made me melt on that table. so much so i almost didn't get to enjoy the sight of her. Short, Toned and man that butt!!

I will def go to her again, the venue itself if a touch out of the way but very worth the drive, left there feeling like i had gone away for the day and i only booked an hour...

See you soon Sasha

Thank YOU so much @PuntingP for this majestic review <3

You were a real gentleman from the onset and made the session so comfortable!!!!

Until your next visit ;)
xoxo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until PuntingP built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Sasha @ Sensual Paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 09:06:23
Edited: 2022-04-27 10:57:38

On 2022-02-09 09:26:21 modnarmodnar said:

Every now and then I'll come across an ad that I can't keep my eyes off. I noticed Sasha's ad on day one of it going live, but when I saw the location I knew it would have to be a while until I saw her. At the same time though, there was this lurking fear that the ad will disappear before I get a taste, so I knew I'd have to take some action, and I finally did.

One word that comes to mind when I think of Sasha is "quality". The quality of the pictures - both the official photoshoots as well as the goodies she spoils us with in the PG - but there's also the way she carries herself on this site, as well as the quality of her communication and just her general demeanour on text. We didn't have lengthy chats but it was enough for me to get a sense of personality and I just knew I'd be in for a special time even though we hadn't discussed anything raunchy.

I eventually set aside a special two hours in my calendar, and you know it's really good when even two hours doesn't feel like enough!

Let's maybe start with the venue. I'm not the most clued up on venues, I think I mostly visit girls who work privately. This my friends, in my opinion, is THE BEST venue in Jhb. If you're cursed with being permanently surrounded by concrete then this place is just the breather you need. It's really swanky, and it's surrounded by beautiful greenery and large expansive space. I'm not even lying, a part of me gets a tiny bit jealous that the girls get to work here and I don't :P

It's my 2nd visit here and I think I finally got to meet the manager (just an assumption). Lovely lady who welcomed me in very warmly. In fact the warm welcomes were abundant, one of the other ladies also showered me in compliments as I walked in. I'm a sucker for flattery and my mood was already sky high before anything began.

In walks Sasha, and my god she looked scintillating. I just love when girls really take pride in their femininity, and Sasha was looking like luxury. She's got a very exotic look about her, and she puts in a lot of effort into her hair, nails, and makeup. Her outfit was incredibly sexy - black and lacey - just the way I like it. Hands down one of the prettiest girls you'll have the pleasure of meeting here.

She hosted me like I was a king. She didn't hesitate to jump to get me anything that I needed, even when it was something she had already offered me before that I already declined. She was present, attentive, and determined to do a good job. I really appreciated it.

There was a lot of heat and passion in that room. I still let her treat me to a little bit of a massage, and man those tiny hands felt like like bliss. I enjoyed those soft touches, but I did cut the routine short because I was having way too much fun with her body. Can you blame me?

Her personality is really warm and sincere, and as you'd expect we picked up on some interesting similarities we shared that should make future visits a bit more...interesting

All in all, yet another A+ visit to this A+ venue, with an A+ girl.
@Sasha, thank you for being such a star and spoiling me so well on our "first date" ;)
Just be aware the intensity only goes UP from here...hehe

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

@ModnarModnar All i can say is, thankyou for treating me like Solid Gold and for being a quality gent from the onset.
Amaaaazing inside and out <3

Until our next sesh :))))
xoxo
Marnie63
Marnie63 - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-23 16:05:53

Eish!!
I've been mesmerized by Sasha for some time now.
Really need to make a plan.
Marnie63
Marnie63 - Re: Review - Sasha @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-31 08:59:19

Had a fantastic experience with this beautiful creature.
She's very amenable, friendly, pleasant and easy to talk to.
Her massage skills are impeccable and she takes pride in giving a really good massage. Was beyond my expectations.
Will certainly be back.
Thanks so much Sasha ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Marnie63 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.