Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 16:13:51

Name: Jasmine

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

This lady is absolutely beautiful even better than the photos and she has a warm personality. We had a very intimate session. I love the way she kisses with her tongue although those braces on her teeth are a bit sharp. It's a pity she's only going to be her for a few months before she goes back home. Just be warned you might just fall in love with her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

daven4u
daven4u - Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-08 18:08:04

Is she a post op?
Freshmeat17
Freshmeat17 - Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-15 15:14:50

Name: Jasmine

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

I was pleasantly surprised. Dressed up nice and sexy. Banging body. Likes to kiss if you into that. Is a absolute nymph and really enjoys what she does. That's important. O my word,she gets so incredibly wet and came so so nicely for me. I'll be back for more....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jasmine
Jasmine - Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:07:22

Thank you for review wait to see you again
Hammer0101
Hammer0101 - Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:18:57
Edited: 2021-11-17 12:18:56

Phoned, booked, drove to venue, phoned at gate as instructed.... x2 calls ignored, gate stayed closed.
Ending up going across the road for a thai soup to get over my disappointment.
I honestly thought the industry had moved on from this kind of unprofessional conduct a few years ago already.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Jasmine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1039
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 16:36:24

One to avoid in future
KRN
KRN - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-22 17:53:02

Name: Angie

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Well my first GFE experience couldn't have been better than with this lady (I hope so). She is stunning actually a bit intimidating but once the session starts she is mind blowing. A bit too close to me for my liking, she is gorgeous, clean, excellent communication I don't think she will be around too long.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jay_Eagle
Jay_Eagle - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 09:10:56

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Angie is just awesome.
GEF was fantastic in General and the rest was great.
I would recommend you guys to pay her a visit.
Go and find out for yourselves.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Jay_Eagle built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 718
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:13:20

Her rates are higher then most Thai girls. Judging by the reviews seems to be worth it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-04-03 12:04:00

Something that’s happened with me a bit more than I’d like is this: I’ll go out looking for a GFE and I’m instead met with a “wham bam” FH. On the other hand, something that’s a lot more rare is the inverse: me looking for a “wham bam” quick punt, and instead being treated to a GFE - and that’s what happened with Angie, much to my pleasant surprise!

Her pictures had been catching my eye over and over again, but this time I logged in, found her ad, and the punting gods just told me to dive in. Like I said, all I was really looking for was a quick “wham bam” - I was even prepared to not the stay for the whole hour - but Angie did tell me how time with her is usually spent, and even when she did mention the kissing I didn’t place heavy weighting on it (you know how it is with the false advertising around here).

She’s working at a relatively nice hotel in Rivonia. Her rates are a tiny bit above the new normal for Thai girls in Sandton, but her package is all-inclusive so it may just be better value for money than girls with slightly lower base fees (and extras)

Part of going in with a “wham bam” mentality is just lowered expectations, but my interactions with Angie were already raising my expectations bit by bit. Her comms were lively and engaged, she’s obviously a looker (as you can tell from the pics), and her service offering apparently really matches up with a GFE (not common for Thai girls). Could there be a bit more going on here?

I get to her place, and my initial impressions are mixed. She’s dressed in a large t-shirt, with a 2-piece underneath, but she’s looking really gorgeous above the neck. She has beautiful hair (which she prefers shorter) and a very pretty face. Hair, nails, and makeup are on point.

She’s a great conversationalist, and her English was pretty decent. She mentions that she’s half-Thai and half-Chinese, which she attributes to her fairer complexion. She initially mentions that she’s not in the best of moods, but she could have honestly fooled me. She was a lot more lively and engaged than I would have expected…maybe my presence just naturally heightens people’s moods :D

Small talk taken care of, I begin getting undressed. I’m getting more and more turned on as I see more of Angie’s skin. She initiates the kissing, and she doesn’t hold back. She’s very playful with that tongue and I was getting intensely turned on.

Now I didn’t come in looking for a GFE, but this is where we are now and everything about Angie is just telling me she’s quality. I could not resist going down on her - and she actually WANTS TO cum haha. It just makes me laugh a little thinking about it now, but I could swear she would have been mad at me if I didn’t make her cum.

She gave me some decent OWO. It was just a little bit too short lived for my now “GFE” mental state, but I did enjoy it. I pounded her ridiculously hard though, I just had too much energy but she could take it. There was a point where she had to ask me to slow down though, but I was very impressed by her stamina.

Only thing I could slightly nitpick is the hosting: I asked for a drink and she literally said I can get it myself from the fridge. She did host me very very well on the whole though, and she was not a clockwatcher in the slightest.

Great girl though, she might not be around in a couple of months so if she’s been on your radar you might want to pounce soon.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.